QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New question!

What are you doing for Halloween? Specifically, are you going to go party? Are you going to dress up? Are you going to trick or treat (unless you're too old for that) or are you going to find a way to prank trick or treaters?

I'm probably just gonna set out some candy (there's a 6 pound bag sitting around the house for Halloween purposes, don't ask why) and leave it at that.

Well, Halloween isn't really that big where I live, and this year we couldn't even get out the decorations, and couldn't afford any fireworks, so... Browse the internet, much like any other day.

Who from the gaming industry would you want to meet and why?

Um.... no one... because I don't really look into those people~

95. How good are your navigational skills?

I haven't ever driven to places. I'd like to think I'm good at reading a map but I've only really looked at tiny maps or google maps and I haven't done navigating with them =D

Buuuuuut from my experience in minecraft, I know that I very very easily lose my sense of direction. Even when I have the information pulled up telling me where north is, I still managed to deviate from north...

Having a map or saving and looking at coordinates is the only way I can not get lost in that game ;~;

What methods of transportation do you use?

I get a drive where I want to go! There's only a gas station and dollar store close enough that I would ever walk to~ Usually wherever I went didn't have a place to leave your bike anyway (or when it's the library, bikes weren't even allowed) ;~;

What are you doing for Halloween?

Passing out candy, if the rain/storm doesn't get too bad~ That's okay I can still wear a cute-looking super-warm outfit while doing so ^~^ And I already have a large bag of jolly ranchers so I'm all set with candy already =3

I'm going to be baking for around five hours once I'm more awake.

Then at night I'm watching a vampire movie with my love while eating pizza and the stuff I baked.

It's a shame that I'm a bit sick for this Halloween, though. :< Stupid throat/dizziness