QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully... In a beautiful place surrounded by people I love and things I desire, and with most, if not all my dreams fulfilled...

Things I don't want but wouldn't mind in my beautiful world: A beautiful, caring, loving, adorable wife, and maybe a healthy son(I don't want a daughter... or children for that matter).

But since the future is absolutely not guaranteed to anyone, this is just an example of my ideal future. I wouldn't bet my ideal future on such uncertainty.

Edited by Soledai

A question such as this..... is something i don't like to think about. Sure, I have my own things that I would like to become, but all throughout my teen years, every little ambition I've had, has always been berated for A) "It's a waste of time and a fool's pipe dream" B) "There's nothing you can gain from it, save for a liability C) Not practical enough, or not even a real job/career (In regards to what it is I actually wanted to study) D) It pales in comparison to the other things that you could be doing. Looking at statistics and constant pressures don't really help either, save for knowing real well how to piss me off, given the fact that I can be very indecisive.

Point being, like Makaze, I don't really know where I'll end u later down the road, but I do know this, whatever it is that's at the end of the tunnel, I want it to be something that I chose for myself and not walking a path that someone else created for me.

Edited by Hero-King

I'm honestly not sure, my dreams just involve having a steady job/business and having a loving wife and kid(s). Will I have all that in 10 years? Only God knows.

I don't know. But at the very least, I hope to be in living in California within (hopefully less)10 years from now. Whether I'd be married or not is... well... I don't know. But I'd at least be working something living on my own.

Hopefully...

Happily married with kid(s) wherever I end up at.

even then i couldn't imagine myself being married. it'd be a terrible wedding if it did happen for me

Edited by Aizenberg

I can see it now: Me, a grizzled trucker now legally named Esme Wolfgang Fireheart XIII Dictated But Not Read The Handsome And The Very God, stumbling into a truckstop restroom after a long night of binge drinking due to no bf. I sit there in the dim, cold light constipated and weary. I am tired of living life, but I wouldn't dare pick up that shotgun.

As I sit there in the stall, I look to my left and ask myself...

"What's that hole for?"

10 years from now I'd be 28. ...Yup, I don't see myself having kids at all. Might consider it in my 30s.

I might or might not have a girlfriend, that's part of luck I guess. Kinda don't care about marriage either, so lol.

I know I'm pursuing music and other related fields, so maybe I'll get a breakthrough? Might become a producer, director, teacher etc.

New question! Time for some delving into the past...sort of...

What chores do/did you do around the house?

Back when I was young, I don't remember doing much of anything except maybe washing dishes and otherwise cleaning up. As I got older, it turned into mowing the lawn (actually more like cutting the lawn since it was so small it wasn't worth buying a lawn mower). I'm not gonna lie though, I didn't do that much around the house. Nowadays I just do whatever is necessary for living (handling laundry, washing dishes, putting up wet towels since for some reason it's dry as hell here, vacuuming, etc).

Edited by Interest