QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*looks at question*

*laughs maniacally*

My vision is probably the worst thing ever without being legally blind and its getting worse by the year. Im horribly nearsighted and have astigmatism and ugh...I cant tell you what my prescription was because its so ridiculous and i dont get new glasses very often.

Uh its pretty bad. Not sure where its at but my prescription is generally pretty high compared to most glasses wearing people. It started at like 5th grade and it got worst until like 12th grade. Almost every year the vision deteriorated, right now things at about 2/3 an arm length (with the arm extended 90 degrees to my torso) become blurry.. After 12th grade it stopped getting worst by a significant amount. Last year my prescription barely increased :D.

Edited by SlayerX

Bad. Don't remember how bad; not too bad. Just went to the optometrist, though, and any change from last year was extremely slight, so that's good.

Absolutely horrendous ;o;

I had periorbital cellulitis when I was a year and a half old and was put in glasses just 3 months later. My current habits haven't helped my already bad eyesight either. >_<

Apparently this question should be "how bad is your eyesight" given the majority have glasses. There's been, what, 4 responses of 20/20 or better and maybe 2 that just don't wear glasses anyway and say they can get by but it's not perfect?

New question!

Which year do you consider your favorite? This one was suggested, so *shrug* (While the answer implies only considering years you have lived, you can choose a year in the past if you so desire).

I have quite a few years I enjoyed, but if I had to choose one, 2001 because of things like this. However, 2004 and 2005 come awfully close, as does 1997 and 1998.

Edited by Interest

I'd have to say either 2008 or 2013.

I don't remember enough of earlier years that would have been contenders to count them fairly, so there aren't a whole lot of choices.