QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and don't make messes in the bathrooms, but it's not like these workers don't know what they're getting themselves into. i mean when it comes to unmonitored restrooms, things like that are just going to happen.

They only happen because people don't feel like being cleanly. I've had rare nights where this or that area was more clean than the other, allowing me to use more free time to do something else that we don't have the time to. Fans, vents, and the like. I might be able to concentrate more strongly on safety sweeping, or scrubbing to get out pesky scuffs off the salesfloor. I might have more time to buff later in the morning. I'd certainly have greater time to bale cardboard in the later stages of the night.

It's not like I would have lost my job if people decided not to re-enact the Hiroshima bombing with shit.

Don't make fun of me, I get about 10 hours of sleep. I am super lazy but I think it's the meds or something, it's really hard for me to get up any earlier. Thankfully, all my classes are in the late afternoon to early evening, so I'm in no danger of missing them.

Even Ishamael wouldn't pull that shit wtf's wrong with you

yougotme_zps11592da0.jpg

EDIT-I wonder if anyone even has the memory and context to understand this terrible joke.

Also they had programming tips written on the door for you to read as you bathroom

My mom's office bathroom used to have a little ditty written above the sink.

"If you sprinkle

When you tinkle

Please be neat

And wipe the seat."

Words to live by.

Edited by Lanfear

You know, some would say our sibling relationship just appeared out of nowhere.

Is that complaining I hear? >:C

Anyways, school days: 4~6 hours. Yeah I don't get enough sleep.

Weekend: 10 hours.

Summer: 12 hours, time reversed. I sleep during the day and wake at night. :c

I sleep around 8-10 hours a night, school or no. Depending on what time I have class the next day, I try to make sure I get at least 8 hours of sleep. Otherwise, I'm asleep anywhere between 1AM to 2AM every night.

On work nights, sometimes it's around 7-8 hours or sometimes it could be 5 hours. It really depends on what happens when I get home from work. And then on weekends, that depends on my mood during the day but it has been ranging to probably totaling more than 10 hours.

New question!

What are your thoughts on fast food? Do you eat/have you eaten fast food?

Not a big fan of it myself, though I will say that local businesses are pretty nice while the large-scale chains...not so much. I have eaten from chains though occasionally.