QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already live in the boonies and own guns, so life would be pretty much per normal because no zombies would come out here anyway

EDIT: not to mention half my neighbors are loaded for bear so yeah

Edited by Integrity

It depends on what type of zombies we're talking about. If it's just the normal type, as in, literally just the dead reanimated, I'd do... nothing. Any zombie over here would just dried up and mummify in the heat, or contract and paralyze in the cold. Or be eaten by maggots and/or wild dogs. Or anything else I'm missing out on.

Now, if it were any other type of zombies... well, I suppose I'd be doomed then.

Go live out at sea, I figure zombies can't swim well. If it hasn't spread to Hawaii, then there would be my destination. (Honestly, why doesn't anyone else think about this)

Edited by Knight

I would rely on reality to make it impossible because I don't see any possibility of a zombie apocalypse being able to start somewhere and overwhelm humanity in any capacity. If they can, I'm screwed. Unless I'm secretly the main character of some zombie movie, in which case I leverage my protagonist immortality to win.

Yes

I would rely on reality to make it impossible because I don't see any possibility of a zombie apocalypse being able to start somewhere and overwhelm humanity in any capacity. If they can, I'm screwed. Unless I'm secretly the main character of some zombie movie, in which case I leverage my protagonist immortality to win.

Yes, but chances are you are not the main character but an opposing faction against the protagonist of crazed humans ripe for a lesson on the ravages on the human psyche.

I will find the protagonist and convince him I learned the error of my ways. I find him based on whoever group has the highest body count trail and most attractive male and female in the group who has sexual tension too. If I do this method I will have a 70% chance of survival though. since there is a good chance of offing evil turned good characters.

Go live out at sea, I figure zombies can't swim well. If it hasn't spread to Hawaii, then there would be my destination. (Honestly, why doesn't anyone else think about this)

Watch out for the 'World War Z' brand then! Those have a nasty habit of drifting around on the sea currents until they hit land, reanimate and start looking for food. At least, that's what the Zombie survival guide tells me.

So, in my case I'm stowing away on the next rocket out of here. So long suckers!

These questions are more inane by the day.Not worth answering.

...Man, the fun police are in town...

i already live in the boonies and own guns, so life would be pretty much per normal because no zombies would come out here anyway

EDIT: not to mention half my neighbors are loaded for bear so yeah

Pretty sure your neighbors don't get a couple thousand roaming bears on their lawn as a regular occurrence. Even in a state like Wyoming which has half a million people, if even a single percent of those are randomly wandering in your direction you're going to be dealing with five thousand zeds.

YOU MUST BUILD GUN EMPLACEMENTS WITH THE QUICKLY