Beneath the Shadows General Chat

scorri

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get Raelyn's attention, it is best not to yell at her. Civility goes a long way. :P:

EDIT: Working her entire life in retail has kind of done that to her.

Edited by eclipse

If you want to get Raelyn's attention, it is best not to yell at her. Civility goes a long way. :P:

EDIT: Working her entire life in retail has kind of done that to her.

Hey clipsey I was mockin' her, not yellin' at her ;_;

Hey clipsey I was mockin' her, not yellin' at her ;_;

Guess what, that doesn't go over well, either. YOU work in retail and tell me how well you respond to it when you're not paid to do so! :P:

Mira's playing too hard to get and she's damn good at the game. Ernce on the other hand, well...

I dunno if he'll be able to win.

inb4 Ernce saves Mira from death by Bandit and Mira is like "lolwhoareyouagain?"

@Roth: Holy hell dude, Caslan is hot rather charming. (Just saw his appearance picture).

Edited by Vestige

Mira's playing too hard to get and she's damn good at the game. Ernce on the other hand, well...

I dunno if he'll be able to win.

inb4 Ernce saves Mira from death by Bandit and Mira is like "lolwhoareyouagain?"

@Roth: Holy hell dude, Caslan is hot rather charming. (Just saw his appearance picture).

Dude, Ernce's got this in the bag. He got her to smile so he's like number one (hopefully) besides he's farther than Zeff and Adari *shot*

inb4 Zeff kills all brigands and wins everyone's heart (even Caslan)

Edit: Mira must really hate elves if she can look at Caslan and be disgusted or whatever it was that she was feeling.

Edited by Oersted

Dude, Ernce's got this in the bag. He got her to smile so he's like number one (hopefully) besides he's farther than Zeff and Adari *shot*

inb4 Zeff kills all brigands and wins everyone's heart (even Caslan)

Edit: Mira must really hate elves if she can look at Caslan and be disgusted or whatever it was that she was feeling.

It works out if Mira's into masochism. It hurts her every time seeing Caslan and knowing she can't have.

Man, it takes time trying to get into your bosses pants, okay? IT'S NOT EASY. Q_Q

More like inb4 Zeff gets his butt whooped, needs to be saved by Adari or Andre, and all notion of "wowsobraveee" goes out the window.

Thank Lyunn and her friend for the pic Caslan now has. One for finding it, another for editing the skin complexion. :P:

Mira is DEFINITELY into masochism.

It works out if Mira's into masochism. It hurts her every time seeing Caslan and knowing she can't have.

Man, it takes time trying to get into your bosses pants, okay? IT'S NOT EASY. Q_Q

More like inb4 Zeff gets his butt whooped, needs to be saved by Adari or Andre, and all notion of "wowsobraveee" goes out the window.

Mira is DEFINITELY into masochism.

Damn, I'm set then!

Don't worry bro soon Zeff will be new leader with the help of Ernce

Damn, I'm set then!

Don't worry bro soon Zeff will be new leader with the help of Ernce

But if Mira wanted to, she could have you no problem. Plus, Ernce is no where near as hot as Caslan dude. No one is as hot as Caslan.

See how much I do for you Adari? I'm even planning on becoming the new leader just so you can accept me </3

Si'andol and Snowy, her RPer, will not be in this roleplay anymore, effective immediately.

Scorri. Snike. You chose to exile me because I missed one of your posts. I have lost all respect for you as both GM's and RPers as well as having had my faith in the capability of this board. I will never join any RP with either of you in it again as I hold no faith in your ability to treat other players with any degree of fairness or sanity. If I remain in RotE, it is in spite of you and due to my attachment to my characters, not because of any action you have ever done. This, too, is effective immediately.

http://pastebin.com/p1X6QtfU

If you're going to skim, at least have the decency to read it later.

And while I was barely tolerating your emotional abuse of my co-gm, I will not accept your lack of respect for my RPers.

Get out of my thread.

As a add on to what Snike said, you were not kicked out for ignoring one post. You were kicked out because you refused to give your fellow RPers the respect that they deserve and the respect that they gave you. Your attitude was not one that we felt could continue with this RP and still have it continue to be healthy. Everyone can miss a post. But repeatedly ignoring other people's posts because you believe them to be spam is not ok.

Ok, general blanket statements about battles:

1) don't be dumb in a battle

2) don't be greedy in a battle
3) work together, listen to each other
4) try not to get upset at things happening in the battle

Remember: You guys are in charge of deciding what you want to do in the battle. But working together is the best way to keep everyone happy and also get good results.

Oh dear. We're likely about to start the battle... >_>

Well, I guess worst case you can post rolls and edit in flavor later or something if we choose to have you act. Or, if you really think you won't be able to, you could sit out, buuuuuuut would prefer to avoid that if possible.