Beneath the Shadows General Chat

scorri

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Plan: We're working on the rest, okay?

1. Linn attacks Shade D (Dead)

2. Ernce defends Linn

3. Alfonso defends Aeson

4. Leon heals Aeson

5. Malachi HARD HITS Nightshade B

6. Jacob attacks Nightshade B (M-m-m-mmisss)

7. Caslan attacks Nightshade B (THAT MOFO BETTER DIE. BECAUSE TEAM MISSALOT NEEDS TO STOP LIVING UP TO ITS NAME)

8. Zeff defends Malachi

9. Rimsky defends Jacob

---

Non-Plan Related: Made an edit to the death scene Zeff had. It's in the spoiler on page 8 I believe? Feel free to not read it, but it's a nice reveal for Zeff's back-story and will probably be brought up again later so I just thought I'd point it out.

Edited by Vestige

[spoiler=The Other Plans]

The Plan 1: The best offense is a good offense

1. Rimsky attacks Dwarf Recruit (Dead)

2. Ernce attacks Direwolf B

3. Linn attacks Direwolf B (Dead?)

4. Raelyn attacks Direwolf C

5. Caslan attacks Direwolf C (Dead?)

6. Zeff attacks Hellhound B

7. Alfonso attacks Hellhound B

8. Malachi attacks Hellhound B (Dead?)

9. Heal ???

This approach theoretically gets rid of all subverts. But leaves no defends. However, no one should get ganged up on now. So defends shouldn't be as necessary?

---

The Plan 2: Safety first, okay?

1. Rimsky attacks Dwarf Recruit (Dead?)

2. Ernce attacks Direwolf B

3. Linn attacks Direwolf B (Dead?)

4. Raelyn attacks Direwolf C

5. Caslan attacks Direwolf C (Dead?)

6. Zeff defends Caslan?

7. Alfonso defends Aeson

8. Aeson heals ???

9. Extra Turn

This approach is much more defensive in it's last 4 turns. Defends and heals. Subvert Hellhound A will be left alive without a doubt. Some squishies will still be left at the mercy of a subvert+aggressive attack because we don't have enough tanks to defend.

---

The Plan 3: Dead Enemies

1. Rimsky attacks Dwarf Recruit (Dead)

2. Raelyn attacks Human Acolyte (Dead?)

3. Ernce attacks Direwolf C

4. Linn attacks Direwolf C (NOT DEAD)

5. Caslan attacks Direwolf C (Dead?...plz?)

6. Alfonso defends Linn

8. Zeff attacks Hellhound B

9. Malachi Hits/HARDHITS Hellhound B (Dead?...pretty plz?)

9. Aeson heals Zeff or Raelyn

Edited by Vestige

I should most likely kill the dwarf recruit since i double him.

Will i get ganged upon by aggressives if i'm the only one that attacks their team? Cuz if so, i'd like raelyn to attack human acolyte since she doubles it and can orko it easily. Currently i'm the sole attacker so tl;dr

I should most likely kill the dwarf recruit since i double him.

Will i get ganged upon by aggressives if i'm the only one that attacks their team? Cuz if so, i'd like raelyn to attack human acolyte since she doubles it and can orko it easily. Currently i'm the sole attacker so tl;dr

What Scorri said. However, "i'd like raelyn to attack human acolyte since she doubles it and can orko it easily."

That's interesting, thanks for bringing it up.

Plan so that hh b is taken out by two players, i'm sure we have enough manpower. Raelyn and i can screw with the other team. Time to rush imo since hale showed up. Also roll for me.

Zeff and Malachi MIGHT be able to take out HHB, I only included Aeson so that Malachi WILL take out HHB.

We can take out Alfonso from that combat group and perhaps replace Raelyn, with him. So then it's Caslan and Alfonso attacking Dire Wolf C. In which case, if all goes well, we'd be taking out 4 enemies, which is very favorable but very risky. And if the RNG decides to screw, we're probably going to have to deal with another death on EP.

Edited by Vestige

Remember that Malachi has hard hit.

Thank you reminder-pad Scorri. xP

Hard-hit has been added. With that, plan C might actually be our best bet. Someone who wants to do calculations can see where it's more efficient to place Zeff and Alfonso. I can't be bothered at the moment.

I dont think zeff will be attacked this turn since the combat team he attacked has been wiped out.

Raelyn will be killed if shade c gets 4 on hit die. I'd rather she get healed but its up to you.

The problem is that Subverts don't care about that stuff. If Subvert B goes after Zeff and rolls a 4~6 on damage, Zeff dies. Much like Raelyn, I suppose the chances are the same then.

Then again I asked Scorri and she said: "subverts go for the kill, but they don't always take defends into account. It's a crapshoot"

I suppose a Raelyn heal has more going for her just because I can pray that Direwolf B goes after Linn, who has less health and is squishier than Zeff, but is defended.

(We do have a res this turn as well, but I suppose there's a line for that at this point. Lol)

Something else to keep in mind: The most damage Direwolf B can do to Zeff is a flat 6, assuming the highest role. So if Zeff is healed, he's safe no matter what. The most damage Shade C can do to Raelyn is 10. Raelyn is at 5 health, and will be healed for 5 as well if Aeson is healing. So she has 10 health. There is a very small chance that Raelyn will still die even after the heal.

I'd like more opinions before a decision is made.

Edited by Vestige

Well if subverts dont care about combat team shit then dwb is just gonna attack raelyn since she's more squishy than zeff. And if not shade c exists to kill her so lol. That and i don't wanna be closer to a team wipeout lol.

Who said aggressives cared about Combat Teams?

Passive: Will not act during their turn, but will counter attack if able.

Aggressive: Will attack the last unit that attacked them unless unable to do so. If unable, they will instead target active targets (aka characters that acted during the last PP). Will heal themselves or allies if HP has fallen below 50%

Defending: Unit is defending one or more of their combat team. Who they are defending will be marked.

Subvert: Will target the unit they have the best chance at KO’ing. Will work together with other subvert units if possible.

Erratic: IC reasons control what this unit does

I have a 50% chance of dodging the subverts. Dunno if this'll help your calculations.

EDIT: Barring autohits, which screw me over regardless.

Edited by eclipse

Ok, i cant read.

So we have 8 enemies left, maybe 7 is hale screws someone.

Raelyn is more offensive since she doubles 5 as enemies, while zeff is generally tanky and serves that function well, so your pick

Edited by Bluedoom