Beneath the Shadows General Chat

scorri

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. I told Trent to do that, but I'm changing plans now. There is now a sheet on the spreadsheet for teams! It also has a helpful classification of what each person's category in battle probably is (DPS, heals, Tank, offensive tank) which can help plan teams some. For now, just put possible teams in there. Link for the spreadsheet is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AibxY2JMHM2BdDJXU3k1WmJnbzd2TU9ocU9SdkpfVkE#gid=4

it's okay vestige, one day zeff can have the mage girl to himself :P

Mage girl? To himself? Nah chill. Pssh. He don't need that. He's got...he's got...

;~;

Zeff don't wait for girls. Girls wait for Zeff. You'd best remember that. :p

Right! Battle start!

For those of you who aren't on Skype, we've also started a Skype chat for this RP, so if you're interested in talking about battle stuff, add me as a friend on Skype and I'll add you to the chat. My Skype name is scorrikitty

The Plan: Unless you have a different one

2. Raelyn attacks 0/2 Journey Man - COMPLETE (Dead)

3. Zeff attacks Dire Wolf B - COMPLETE (Missed)
4. Caslan attacks Shade B - COMPLETE (Missed)
5. Jacob attacks Shade B COMPLETE
6. Linn attacks Shade B - COMPLETE
7. Ernce attacks Shade B - COMPLETE (Dead)
8. Aeson heals Linn - COMPLETE
9. Chandra heals Jacob -COMPLETE
Edited by Vestige

Hey, I should mention that Chandra has Demon Slayer. I'll read the posts to see what's up.

My sources tell me that until Chandra actually gets a weapon, her Demon Slayer is useless. :p

Edited by Vestige

Right, so I need to find a storyline reason to explain my stupidity in why my demon slaying shaman forgot her tome. I'm going to sleep on it, so I will go ahead and skip tonight. If someone needs healing, post here and I will get to you in the morning.

She has a weapon. It's called a plain dark tome. The one she used in the last battle.

I thought you sold it? :o

EDIT: 2G your services are required, if you can heal Jacob, that'd be swell.

Edited by Vestige

Allow me to attack dwarf riding novice- i can chip without counter. I think jacob can take out shade b.

Also my net is down so the mods can roll for me if they want. Using the net on mobile sux.

Allow me to attack dwarf riding novice- i can chip without counter. I think jacob can take out shade b.

Also my net is down so the mods can roll for me if they want. Using the net on mobile sux.

Based on the circumstances I may or may not have you attack. Might need the extra slot for a second heal. I'd rather avoid a death than deal chip damage. :p

Edit: Yeah, I'm going to have Chandra heal instead of chipping.

Edited by Vestige

Based on the circumstances I may or may not have you attack. Might need the extra slot for a second heal. I'd rather avoid a death than deal chip damage. :p

Edit: Yeah, I'm going to have Chandra heal instead of chipping.

Storywise, I could probably make that work, so I'm OK. I just wanted to know if I had the option to attack because I was kinda confused on that.

Questions for everyone:

- The riding novice (in the same group as the two dead things) is at 1 HP with 3 DEF and no WTA/WTD. Who wants a kill? I'd prioritize anyone who didn't act in the previous round (that would be Alfonso/Rimsky; IIRC, Leon's a healer).

- Anyone object to having someone defend the three healers (this will take three actions)? Raelyn's an awful tank, but I'm willing to use her as a shield for Chandra.

Edited by eclipse

The Plan: Unless you have a different one

1. Ernce attacks Riding Novice Dwarf (Dead)

2. Alfonso defends Aeson

3. Leon heals Caslan
4. Aeson heals Linn

5. Rimsky attacks Corrupted Human Recruit (0/2)
6. Malachi attacks Corrupted Human Recruit (0/2) (Dead)

7. Jacob attacks Dire Wolf A

8. Raelyn attack Dire Wolf A (Dead)

9. Zeff defends Malachi

I'm sorry 2G, I dun goof'd. ;~;

Edited by Vestige