Beneath the Shadows General Chat

scorri

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion for an offense is to make use of defence mechanics on player phase.

So for eg, next phase if linn attacks, let ernce defend before hand, so we'll be maximizing our damage output while the tanks soak hits and the attackers remain unharmed.

Edit: guess that means i'm suggesting zeff-caslan, al-linn, and rimsky-raelyn(he'd prolly hit resolve) we might wanna rez one of rae/zeff instead of other team 2 casualties, unless we dont get an option, in which case i'll roll with luck. Ok shit i need to stop thinking ahead too much.

Edited by Bluedoom

Hijacking the strategy position because that's a thing I do:

-Linn murders Direwolf B;

-Aeson heals Malachi;

-Ernce attacks Shade A;

-Jacob finishes Shade A;

-Raelyn curbstomps Corrupted Human Journeyman;

-Rimsky defends Raelyn;

-Malachi snipes Corrupted Dwarf Wyvern Rider down with hard hit;

-Leon heals Zeff;

-Alfonso defends Linn;

Probably would want things to play in order to make contigencies on the fly.

That also requires Raelyn being ok with a small but existent chance to die from a counterattack that would screw up her double. (that chance being taking a critical hit or being rolled a 6 from the damage die)

Edited by Xinnidy

The remaining aggressive hits res, and you have enough to live.

I don't think he runs much risk unless many behavior changes and spontaneous gang ups happen at once.

Edited by Xinnidy

Okay so, we want Aeson to heal Linn, and then Linn tries to finish off the hellhound. If she fails, Alfonso will also try to finish the hound, if it's dead, Alfonso defends Linn.

Finally, if at this point, the hound is still alive, then Caslan will be a man and try to finish it one last time. Else, one of Caslan/Leon defends Malachi.

Also the more injured we have, the higher chance Sayina heals one(depending on turn order) and it won't make much of a difference since there are only 2 EP attacks. We should have Leon defend Malachi instead of heal.

First off, light magic replaces all the cells that were damaged. This includes, if the healer knows what they're doing like Sayina does, blood cells. So actually, she's going to be just fine since Sayina healed her during the battle. So really, she can wake up whenever you want her to, she's fine.

Second, if you hadn't noticed, none of those guys have posted since the end of the battle. In the future, it would be appreciated if you would wait for them to post to see if they've actually forgotten about you or are just busy, rather than being passive-aggressive in the chat thread.