shadykid

*looks at bracket*

yes please rally Sigurd into the semis

GIMME DEM POINTS

wot

Yveltal and Xerneas are better

You what to do :Kappa:

Also, who represents Xerneas/Yveltal?

Edit: Oh wait, EVAYLETAL. But she already lost, therefore EVAYLETAL < ZYGURDE :smug:

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yassss Sigurd <3 now I'm ambitious and I hope he finishes ahead of Jill

How is Sigurd doing so well all of a sudden? D: He needs to be Wyvern triangle attacked. >_>

I'm not sure. He was trailing Soren for a good portion of his round 1 match...

So much betrayal, so much falsehood. I'm starting to think that the whole system is rigged and corrupt to the core.

The spirit of voting for random characters in a meaningless popularity contest is betrayed by people only caring about filing their own pockets.

Edited by BrightBow

hmm keeping a close eye on Mail is Magic and SFR

For the lazy ones out there: Both joined November 4, have no posts, age, birthday, and gender unknown, and both voted for Sigurd. It's a potential coincidence, but definitely suspicious, especially when we've had vote stuffers in the past (my brother, who I'll definitely be paying a visit to.)

Edit: One Cherche voter (Noire), one Jill voter (Valflame) and one Tana voter (Rally Bot 2 - ok... joined November 3) also have 0 posts.

Edited by JamesBCrazy

For the lazy ones out there: Both joined November 4, have no posts, age, birthday, and gender unknown, and both voted for Sigurd. It's a potential coincidence, but definitely suspicious, especially when we've had vote stuffers in the past (my brother, who I'll definitely be paying a visit to.)

Edit: One Cherche voter (Noire), one Jill voter (Valflame) and one Tana voter (Rally Bot 2 - ok... joined November 3) also have 0 posts.

where's Rally Bot (the original)

Edited by shadykid

I think he got banned after that other debacle in the Tellius and Elibe pools?

Edited by Levant Fortner

I think he got banned after that other debacle in the Tellius and Elibe pools?

Apparently. Though, knowing the original, this sounds like a troll instead of an actual votestuffer.

Incidentally, what made you suspicious in the first place? New users voting isn't exactly uncommon.

Edit: If you google "rally bot 2" (with the quotes) the second of five results is... Serenes Forest! It's unrelated though.

Edited by JamesBCrazy

Apparently. Though, knowing the original, this sounds like a troll instead of an actual votestuffer.

Incidentally, what made you suspicious in the first place? New users voting isn't exactly uncommon.

Edit: If you google "rally bot 2" (with the quotes) the second of five results is... Serenes Forest! It's unrelated though.

clearly I'm trying to kick out Sigurd

not really

Wat, but dem waifus are being owned.

Dayum, Sigurd is tying Jill

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I can't tell if you are happy with this or not.

Shady, the match ends in 10 minutes, right?

Edited by Euklyd

Oh good Jill is ahead now, I can move my vote back to Cherche without worrying about the results.

Actually I'll just consolidate.