Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse is oficially the best person ever. The rest of you are on my different color list because you didn't vote green hair. Go green hair!

I only have AN ENTIRE STORY about green-haired characters! :P:

In other news, I'm voting Ced, 'cause I think he's cuter than Julia.

I just realized if Julia wins, she gets a free pass to the semis

yeah I'm calling Ced free, come at me

Well, so far, you totally called this one.

inb4massivevoterfraud

I challenge my fate!

Hard one, since Ced saved my ass a dozen times with Forseti, especially against the dreaded Ishtar, but I'm gonna have to go with Julia since I spent so much time lovingly leveling her up after sticking her in the annoying square formation for a quarter of the game. It really felt good to throw her at Dark Warlords and Julius with that Holy Dragon Rampage of hers. And she's absolutely adorable! All that destruction with a sweet smile! <3

Hard one, since Ced saved my ass a dozen times with Forseti, especially against the dreaded Ishtar, but I'm gonna have to go with Julia since I spent so much time lovingly leveling her up after sticking her in the annoying square formation for a quarter of the game. It really felt good to throw her at Dark Warlords and Julius with that Holy Dragon Rampage of hers. And she's absolutely adorable! All that destruction with a sweet smile! <3

This bolded part sounds like some kind of advertisement xD. Made me laugh anyways

Shadykid, is there any sort of link to this topic in the FE9/10 section, for the nominations?

And I'm gonna abstain from voting until I see a bandwagon form that I either want to jump on or oppose, because I'm a loser who hasn't finished FE5 yet.

Shadykid, is there any sort of link to this topic in the FE9/10 section, for the nominations?

And I'm gonna abstain from voting until I see a bandwagon form that I either want to jump on or oppose, because I'm a loser who hasn't finished FE5 yet.

nah, that forum has very little traffic compared to here