League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When solo queueing, and even then, only later on. Tend to get tankless-teams in solo queue.

Usually I rush bloodthirster first nowadays, with a GA thrown in when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

lol AP Taric OP.

When solo queueing, and even then, only later on. Tend to get tankless-teams in solo queue.

Usually I rush bloodthirster first nowadays, with a GA thrown in when needed.

Tanks aren't needed to win games.

Fizz OP

there I said it.

Fizz I-don't-give-a-shit-about.

there I said it.

I don't care much for Fizz. I don't see many, and I imagine that he'd have a very high skill cap (with Playful/Trickster). My care factor is zero.

• 4 weeks later...

I went against a jungle twitch before. He went 10/0. Then we hit lategame, and he became utterly worthless. It's not that the otehr team were even bad, its just that it was like playing 4v5 for them because twitch is such a useless character. Almost as useless as mundo.

I went against a jungle twitch before. He went 10/0. Then we hit lategame, and he became utterly worthless. It's not that the otehr team were even bad, its just that it was like playing 4v5 for them because twitch is such a useless character. Almost as useless as mundo.

Useless in that anyone can buy an Oracle's, that is. Against smarter players, Twitch is worthless, I agree there. But against people that aren't so good... you have a killing machine that won't be stopped, pretty much.

PS: Jungle Skarner is pretty good, just tried it before. Beside from the pre-6 ganks.