League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in argentina (no it's south america not africa) and I play in the na servers

sometimes I get lucky though I guess I was exaggerating a bit. I think I had under 200 once.

ok I just tested on a custom game and I had like 280+

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

I've been playing as this morgana chick.....she seems to fit my tastes actually. This lux girl seems to be what I want as well, but she isn't in my champ list ._.

Also, thanks for the map, but after playing a practice match I figured most of it out.

shitty ISP HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEhueHUEHUEHUE

oh. well. yeah. shitty shitty shitty isp. all of them are shitty here. also we aren't br ;___;

also lux doesn't appear on your champ list because you have to buy champs to have them permanently. every week there's a bunch of free champions and it rotates

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

oh. well. yeah. shitty shitty shitty isp. all of them are shitty here. also we aren't br ;___;

Morde es number one huehuehue.

You should play macro-oriented champions, they'd go decently with your ping. Example: Singed.

Oh, crafty free online game mechanics. This game can't really hold my interest... I'll try to enjoy it, but I think I will stick to strategy rpgs and turn based,

Yo is Wukong banned is this game? Obviously a dumb question, but you know what I mean

Edited by Rehab

Yeah, don't be scared to jump into real games. But don't jump in without knowing game basics either - right click, QWER, game objectives, a bit of where the important items are in the shop. Creep last hitting, in particular. Don't need to be brilliant, but you'd better know how it works, so play AI games until you know it.

Use custom recommended items until you get to know the shop better. Google it when the internet's up. Also look through the item shop when you're dead, and the bots/players' items when you press tab. Tab is your best friend.

Actually play the tutorial.

Add me (Kirielis). Actually, that goes for anyone else in here.

Edited by Kiriane

I know the basics, and I played the tutorial.....idk I purchased Soraka from the store and she seems to fit my wants somewhat....though she seems hard to level up do to dealing with mainly healing.

How do I go about adding you?

Edited by Griffen78

Anyone wish to play with me and help me learn the ropes? I just got called noob trash and the reason the game was lost ....

I'm willing to in a couple hours if I'm still able to provided you're on. I'll probably make a new account so to not drag you against people with much more experience. For teaching you ropes, just refer to the previous teamspeak 3 stuff I posted, and I can help you through the game.

I'm willing to in a couple hours if I'm still able to provided you're on. I'll probably make a new account so to not drag you against people with much more experience. For teaching you ropes, just refer to the previous teamspeak 3 stuff I posted, and I can help you through the game.

Alright. And I should be on for another three or so hours.

Not to much so....though I do think I should take a more supportive role. Soraka fits that....though I'm not sure if healing others makes up for dieing to mildly strong breezes ._.