League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Akalis I see tend to be out of position when they drop their Shroud, so usually I either drop a Vision Ward into it or I already have Oracle's, so it's gg. I'd get the Hextech revolver first and then work on the Sheen if I were building Akali. But really, LoL is all about adapting to circumstances and trying to outplay the other team.

a good akali should not rely on shroud to get away.

and for her build, generally players will rush revolver for early sustain then build rylai's because if you are a squishy and you are alone then you have no chance at running away with a 35% slow. sheen is good and all but that early into the game it's not really worth it because you don't have the ap to back up lich bane yet, plus you only get 25 AP instead of getting durability and utility from rylai's

akali is not op as fuck but she will own certain match ups very easily

hey i got a question.

if someone afk's from the fucking start or you think they will at the character select screen, whats a good character you can pick that won't be completely fucked from being outnumbered?

Depends on the level of play. At high-ish levels, 4v5 from the start should be hard to win at all.

I dunno really, but Shen's not a bad choice right now for that purpose.

hey i got a question.

if someone afk's from the fucking start or you think they will at the character select screen, whats a good character you can pick that won't be completely fucked from being outnumbered?

tankidps tankidps

but yea 4v5 real hard unless other team real bad (or at least a lot lower skill level)

Something that can either get fed to the point that it can 5v1 (hypercarry like Trynd/Yi/Nasus, or just a strong bruiser) or someone that can ensure that every lane wins hard (Leblanc, Twisted Fate, Urgot mid, etc).

Edited by Silvercrow

I. Love. Kog'Maw. He's a little week early game, but once you get to 6, it's gg. Honestly, his damage output is crazy, especially if you're playing against bad people like I was . 22-1-3, oh what a great first game as Kog <3

AP Kog is good too. :3

It can still be easy to shut down a vayne with decent play as she is very fragile in lane due to her short range.

On an unrelated note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtUt_4ZJZ5o

I'M DA SONA.

AND YES, THIS WAS IN A GOLD RATED RANKED GAME LOL

Fucking CLG lost to M5.

Finals is gonna be Dignitas vs M5. Im rooting for dignitas.

I'm so disappointed in CLG. How the hell do you lose from that advantage?

I want Dignitas to win, but M5 have been doing really well, so...

Dignitas has had a fairly impressive showing as well, though. The only game they lost they threw really, really hard.

Will be interesting to see if they're savvy enough to counter M5's strats, though. It's kind of sad to see them getting away with the exact same game plan as they did at Kiev uncontested.

Hmmm I assume 95% of you play in the american server right? I play in the european one, I have an account in the american as well ( for fun only, not even 30) but being playing almost 2 years in the european one, so if anyone else plays there,... feel free to add me xD?

Summoner name : IKE LA LEYENDA

Despite my pic, Ahri isnt my best char xD

should i follow the streamers and the tournaments and shit more

because like i can't keep up

I would say just follow the IEM Hanover tourney for now (even though it's almost over if not over already). Just watch the recorded streams and you should be up to speed after that. However, some of the games do get up there in length.

should i follow the streamers and the tournaments and shit more

because like i can't keep up

No. I'm a gold rated player and I'm in the top 3% of ranked players and I haven't watched any tournaments since Dreamhack and even then, it wasn't even much. I don't watch platinum rated streams much either as a matter of fact I watch 300 ELO streams more than I do platinum streams. As a matter of fact, in platinum everybody just trolls everybody in half of the games. You won't learn much tbh.

As a more serious question, does anyone else find it a hassle to play games in solo queue, whether normal or ranked? When I go solo queue, I use it as an opportunity to practice, as the bot games are awful to do. However, when you do that, you get called a feeder and a troll and other assorted awful things. This is why I only play with friends, but then they have their specialties, and I usually get relegated to Support.

So should I tell my friends that I'm going to play other things, or just keep going solo queue and hope for the best?