League of Legends

whilst EUW was fucking up again last night, i tried playing on NA. The 250+ ping is unbearable. I won't be returning.

Can't blame you bro ;P...Didn't stop one of my OCE friends from returning to NA though (they get around 200+)

Triple. Warwick, Blitz, and Irelia. I'd played against them in the last game, and they, uh, lost. :P:

Oh.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got raped by an ez in midlane when i was lissandra... ouch... ended up with like 60+ cs by 34 minutes... How can i stand a chance against opponents higher up in the ranked ladder, any tips for survival?

Just play more and get better, I beat a goldie (while duoing) and a gold smurf in lane with my main champion when I was 800 or 900 elo last season. If you know how to lane properly, ranking isn't an excuse for getting outplayed. Since I was in that game I can tell you just work on the fundamentals like last hitting, learning to trade etc, and at level 6 lissandra if you've played properly and not taken too much harass Lissandra should be able to 1 shot ez with a full combo + ignite.

How do you get more aggressive? Because my problem is i usually play too passively in lane and focus on farming to get to teamfights where I feel I do better. Really aggressive laners give me a hard time and I typically can't handle them and feed.

Another thing I learned today was I don't know how to kite as an ADC. My friend pointed out I usually just run from fights because I worry too much about not dying. I either stand and try and melt down the tanks while I get blown up/kite minimally and die or I just run from threats and get totally zoned out of the fight.

Just play more and get better, I beat a goldie (while duoing) and a gold smurf in lane with my main champion when I was 800 or 900 elo last season. If you know how to lane properly, ranking isn't an excuse for getting outplayed. Since I was in that game I can tell you just work on the fundamentals like last hitting, learning to trade etc, and at level 6 lissandra if you've played properly and not taken too much harass Lissandra should be able to 1 shot ez with a full combo + ignite.

What would be her combo though? since Ez is so goddamn slippery hiiting him with everything i kinda tough, or so i think.

Also, what is an effective way to trade against someone who has more range than you do in either abilities or attacks or both?

How do you get more aggressive? Because my problem is i usually play too passively in lane and focus on farming to get to teamfights where I feel I do better. Really aggressive laners give me a hard time and I typically can't handle them and feed.

Another thing I learned today was I don't know how to kite as an ADC. My friend pointed out I usually just run from fights because I worry too much about not dying. I either stand and try and melt down the tanks while I get blown up/kite minimally and die or I just run from threats and get totally zoned out of the fight.

Not sure how to answer the first question except try to fight the enemy laner? Use your spells and aas to harass him when he goes up to last hit, and if you know you're stronger just go all in.

Kiting really comes down to precision and it's as simple as clicking the enemy to attack while you're running away. However if you have higher ping or bad reflexes you might not be able to kite, in which case adc probably isn't for you.

What would be her combo though? since Ez is so goddamn slippery hiiting him with everything i kinda tough, or so i think.

Also, what is an effective way to trade against someone who has more range than you do in either abilities or attacks or both?

Her full combo is E > W > R > Q > Ignite = dead Ezreal at lv 6 assuming you have a decent amount of AP and m pen from runes and dorans. Also remember, your Q can bounce off of minions so it's a good tool to poke him down if he gets too close to the minions to last hit.

Sadly it's exactly the opposite for me. I can't play passive, I just "have" to be aggressive.

Eh, fucking LP decay.

FINE I'LL PLAY A DAMN RANKED GAME

But wait, what's this? European ranked queue disabled? WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED HUH

Edit: Well I played a ranked game. Despite a bad early and even worse midgame, we kinda had this one deciding teamfight, resulting in a push to the win.

5mkL9.jpg

Edited by AVERAGE RIVEN PLAYER

must be nice to queue on na and play with all these popular players like sky, gbay, ciderhelm, wall, and whoever else is popular and not on EUW. Who is popular and plays on EUW?

Also I have an urge to try AD Katarina. But her Q and E have no AD scaling. Why Riot?

I don't know any of these guys 8(

I hate Guardsmanbob and hopefully I won't meet him ever again.

In addition the eu pro players are toxic as hell. You'll regret playing with Gosu Pepper (Edward?) as support. I've never met anyone being this angry.

So no, I don't want to play with popular people. Most pros on eu-w (Alex Ich being an exception) is a huge cunt.

Edited by Assurhaddon

the players i mentioned in my previous post are pretty popular on youtube.

oh and dunkey, i find his videos enjoyable in a comedy sense, and some of the shit he gets away with in games is great.

i particularly enjoy gbay99's videos because they are mostly about the mental state of mind and stuff. interesting. I would advise everyone give his videos a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRIxFJ5UicWOUdoUYyJTD1Q

the players i mentioned in my previous post are pretty popular on youtube.

oh and dunkey, i find his videos enjoyable in a comedy sense, and some of the shit he gets away with in games is great.

i particularly enjoy gbay99's videos because they are mostly about the mental state of mind and stuff. interesting. I would advise everyone give his videos a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRIxFJ5UicWOUdoUYyJTD1Q

Doesn't spazie play mostly on EUW?

pretty sure Keyori is EUW but I dunno for sure where everyone plays. I know Siv HD is EU something

He's also on EUW. Dodgedlol is as well.

I don't know any of these guys 8(

I hate Guardsmanbob and hopefully I won't meet him ever again.

In addition the eu pro players are toxic as hell. You'll regret playing with Gosu Pepper (Edward?) as support. I've never met anyone being this angry.

So no, I don't want to play with popular people. Most pros on eu-w (Alex Ich being an exception) is a huge cunt.

Hm? What's wrong with Guardsmanbob?

Edited by Interest

i'm not familiar with keyori or spazie

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sp4zie

He is from Sweden... looking at a map that may be from EUE so the point is moot :<. In any case he makes entertaining videos, i particularly enjoy his Epic Moments.

Edited by SlayerX

am i the only one really psyched for the taric rework

HE IS FOLLOWING MALPHITE-SENPAI AND LEARNING THE WAYS OF DEALING ARMOR DAMAGE (as in you need to build armor resist)

NOW WE WAIT FOR SORAKA TO LEARN THE WAYS OF RYZE AND DEAL MANA DAMAGE

yeah keyori is cool

BUT WHO IS PUMPED FOR PRESEASON AW YEAH SUPPORTS

WHEN WILL IT BE PATCHED OMG CAN'T WAIT!!!

What do you guys think of Koi Nami? I think about buying her on this sale but im not sure (and i have to buy Nami first (with IP) thought about getting her anyway)