League of Legends

so i decided to redeem my riot API dev key

i was going to write an mmr calculator but it doesn't work because the program issues too many consecutive requests to the server :(

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a trundle support be viable this season? I have been giving the idea some thought, and i imagine he would have targon to heal his AD carry. His passive heals Trundle constantly. To attack trundle would use the pillar, plus chomp on the AD carry. The ult being reserved to either supports like Leona or Taric, or just use it to further debilitate the AD carry. The pillar would also be awesome for escaping ganks.

Been reading on Reddit, apparently Trundle last-hitting minions with his Q doesn't activate Targon's passive, even if he has a stack. A bug, obviously.

Edited by AVERAGE RIVEN PLAYER

Been reading on Reddit, apparently Trundle last-hitting minions with his Q doesn't activate Targon's passive, even if he has a stack. A bug, obviously.

I think its fine though, considering that Targon has that execute.

how does targon's nasus (with a lane partner) work? the execute would make landing the q easier, but the more rational part of my brain is telling me it's about as terrible an idea as it sounds

activate q

if you would kill a minion with the execute you get a Q stack

nasus support is insane and a little OP because of it

max wither first then spirit fire for the armor shread for your AD, use ult during all ins or ganks

take exhaust if you feel you need to make the adc cry or if they are likely to take cleanse, or ignite/clairvoyance/heal idk

how does targon's nasus (with a lane partner) work? the execute would make landing the q easier, but the more rational part of my brain is telling me it's about as terrible an idea as it sounds

Well double top is potentially viable if the person csing has a Targon.

Oh I do wish double top could become a thing sometimes.

Edited by Interest

I hope they fix the rest of the issues with Targon's and its upgrades. Granted, rushing more CD than intended is fun, but it feels wrong. . .

Oh god just had a long ass game as udyr... 11/6/36, and i made 27.2 k gold

Craziest score i have gotten in a normal game. Granted it was more than an hour... Exciting game though. The enemy made a last stand at their nexus with heimer and teemo making it very difficult to get close and thresh and rammus punishing those that did. Too bad for them we managed to catch rammus out of position and that allowed us to end the game.

I think I'm done... playing ever...

Just carried a game against a Nasus with over 1,000 stacks. This was definitely the most painful and excruciating game ever. For those curious my score was 24-11-16 and the Nasus's score was 26-8-16. Sadly, I can't take all the credit as our Vayne was the one who put a stop to him at 16-8-8. It worries me that if I didn't let Vayne get kills when ganking bot, the game definitely would've been a loss.

The game went over an hour... so painful, haha. Yeah, it was ranked.

Man, the sad thing is that our top who fed the Nasus and Vayne wanted to surrender. People give up too easily!

I think I'm done... playing ever...

Just carried a game against a Nasus with over 1,000 stacks. This was definitely the most painful and excruciating game ever. For those curious my score was 24-11-16 and the Nasus's score was 26-8-16. Sadly, I can't take all the credit as our Vayne was the one who put a stop to him at 16-8-8. It worries me that if I didn't let Vayne get kills when ganking bot, the game definitely would've been a loss.

The game went over an hour... so painful, haha. Yeah, it was ranked.

Man, the sad thing is that our top who fed the Nasus and Vayne wanted to surrender. People give up too easily!

Wait how do you shut down a 1000 stacks susan? It sounds like he'd be so tanky and with a really strong q that he could just 1v5

Wait how do you shut down a 1000 stacks susan? It sounds like he'd be so tanky and with a really strong q that he could just 1v5

Make sure he never gets close enough to utilize his Q (Vayne sounds like a good candidate for this).

Make sure he never gets close enough to utilize his Q (Vayne sounds like a good candidate for this).

Ah yes CC. I was just curious since Slippy didn't say much about the comp of his team :<

Ah yes CC. I was just curious since Slippy didn't say much about the comp of his team :<

It came to the point where basically me, Nasus and Vayne were the deciders. I could shut down the rest of his team (Graves, Elise, Rumble and Nunu). Since I was actually more fed than Vayne (however to a Nasus, I done way less damage funnily enough) he kept focusing me, which resulted in him getting chunked down by Vayne. The next time he focused Vayne, I could clean up Nasus barely from the damage Vayne dealt.

Though man, Guardian Angel on Nasus was painful haha. Here's the game from the Nasus's perspective.

10xskrb.png

Edited by SlipperySlippy

The most difficult part of getting into League of Legends is probably learning to deal with the community. The learning curve depends on your prior RTS and MOBA experience, but it's not like you have to fully invest yourself into the game at the expense of a social life.

Also we can help out.

The most difficult part of getting into League of Legends is probably learning to deal with the community. The learning curve depends on your prior RTS and MOBA experience, but it's not like you have to fully invest yourself into the game at the expense of a social life.

Also we can help out.

I'll keep that in mind when I do have the chance to play on my comp. Job Corps is kind of a blocker for that atm so it may be awhile.

Thank you.

I'll keep that in mind when I do have the chance to play on my comp. Job Corps is kind of a blocker for that atm so it may be awhile.

Thank you.

I'll give ya a hand, even if I've got a ways to go myself! My biggest accomplishment today was flashing past my own teammate then turning around and using Crescendo on the two people behind her (result: two dead enemies).