League of Legends

if I'm around, I'll usually be okay for a game.

As a warning in advance, I'm still terrible at this game.

That pretty much sums it up. I will also be free on the 21 until jan 4 or 5 so i'll be on for quite a lot unless i get a lot of time with the wii u, provided my parents managed to get one.

Edited by SlayerX

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's be serious though

who hasn't tried out stupid off builds on champs? (read: tank!Annie was one of my... less smart ideas)

I like taking one thing and ramping it up to eleven in most builds. Most of my rune pages are filled with mostly one type of thing, and on my champs I tend to try and stack one thing to the exclusion of all others.

I can't figure out why I am not Diamond league.

god who pissed on your cheerios

Now now, let's not go overboard on kirsche here.

It may be someone pissed in his Lucky Charms and not his Cheerios. We don't know yet so we can't jump to conclusions.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

ITT: I am not allowed to mess around with one of my favorite supports for no reason other than "because I fucking felt like it". Also tried the Shield, and liked that less. Ditto with Cloth Armor and loads of potions. Probably will not go boots/whatever.

Guys, you're overreacting, that was an AI game.

Tank Xerath checking in here...it failed horribly. AD Annie worked just fine, as did AD Janna, but only in lol derp elo games.

J4's E has an AP ratio, I think?

I've been trying to set rec items, and it doesn't work. Specifically, the rec items page completely blanks out when I put my .json file in the appropriate champion folder. It's the appropriate folder because the item shop is changing in-game, just not the way I want it to.

The file was (in the process of attempted debugging) named arbitraryName.json and it hasn't yet been changed back out, so no conflict with the official rec item files. I have no open brackets of any sort that aren't closed, and as far as I can tell there are no quotation marks or commas where there shouldn't be. It isn't a wraparound issue on item count per section because I tested arbitraryName2.json which had 2 items per row and it still screwed up. The same file also has 5 sections (corresponding to the default 5) instead of the 3 in the below code, and it still screws up. The file content itself is directly copy-pasted from the Riot post on the matter and the appropriate fields edited. It checks out perfectly with the wiki page too.

Basically, I have no idea what's causing the problem and I'm out of ideas.

{
  "champion":"Graves",
  "title":"standardADC",
  "type":"personal",
  "map":"1",
  "mode":"CLASSIC",
  "priority":true,
  "blocks"
     {
        "type":"starting", "items"
           {"id":"1001", "count":1},
           {"id":"1055", "count":1},
           {"id":"2041", "count":1},
           {"id":"2044", "count":1}
        ]
     },
     {
        "type":"core", "items"
           {"id":"3031", "count":1},
           {"id":"3046", "count":1},
           {"id":"3072", "count":1},
           {"id":"3035", "count":1},
           {"id":"3026", "count":1},
           {"id":"3139", "count":1},
           {"id":"3102", "count":1},
           {"id":"3156", "count":1}

{"id":"3154", "count":1},
           {"id":"3022", "count":1},
           {"id":"3142", "count":1},
           {"id":"3172", "count":1},
           {"id":"3123", "count":1},
           {"id":"3085", "count":1},
           {"id":"3071", "count":1},
           {"id":"3131", "count":1}
        ]
     },
     {
        "type":"situational", "items"
           {"id":"3153", "count":1},
           {"id":"3087", "count":1},
           {"id":"3141", "count":1}
        ]
     }
  ]
}

I never, ever want to leave my rec items page. Ever. Here's to hoping I don't have to.

Edited by Kiriane

I've been trying to set rec items, and it doesn't work. Specifically, the rec items page completely blanks out when I put my .json file in the appropriate champion folder. It's the appropriate folder because the item shop is changing in-game, just not the way I want it to.

The file was (in the process of attempted debugging) named arbitraryName.json and it hasn't yet been changed back out, so no conflict with the official rec item files. I have no open brackets of any sort that aren't closed, and as far as I can tell there are no quotation marks or commas where there shouldn't be. It isn't a wraparound issue on item count per section because I tested arbitraryName2.json which had 2 items per row and it still screwed up. The same file also has 5 sections (corresponding to the default 5) instead of the 3 in the below code, and it still screws up. The file content itself is directly copy-pasted from the Riot post on the matter and the appropriate fields edited. It checks out perfectly with the wiki page too.

Basically, I have no idea what's causing the problem and I'm out of ideas.

{
  "champion":"Graves",
  "title":"standardADC",
  "type":"personal",
  "map":"1",
  "mode":"CLASSIC",
  "priority":true,
  "blocks"
     {
    	"type":"starting", "items"
           {"id":"1001", "count":1},
           {"id":"1055", "count":1},
           {"id":"2041", "count":1},
           {"id":"2044", "count":1}
    	]
     },
     {
    	"type":"core", "items"
           {"id":"3031", "count":1},
           {"id":"3046", "count":1},
           {"id":"3072", "count":1},
           {"id":"3035", "count":1},
           {"id":"3026", "count":1},
           {"id":"3139", "count":1},
           {"id":"3102", "count":1},
           {"id":"3156", "count":1}

{"id":"3154", "count":1},
           {"id":"3022", "count":1},
           {"id":"3142", "count":1},
           {"id":"3172", "count":1},
           {"id":"3123", "count":1},
           {"id":"3085", "count":1},
           {"id":"3071", "count":1},
           {"id":"3131", "count":1}
    	]
     },
     {
    	"type":"situational", "items"
           {"id":"3153", "count":1},
           {"id":"3087", "count":1},
           {"id":"3141", "count":1}
    	]
     }
  ]
}

I never, ever want to leave my rec items page. Ever. Here's to hoping I don't have to.

I've been using this thing to adjust my recommended items. Has a nice UI and works quite well. Dunno what exactly would be causing your problem, but I haven't had any with that.

I had a weird selection for jungling, but having not played LoL for a long ass while, I can't remember the champion that no one would expect to be in jungle. But jesus christ, I would roflstomp with the champion.

I had a weird selection for jungling, but having not played LoL for a long ass while, I can't remember the champion that no one would expect to be in jungle. But jesus christ, I would roflstomp with the champion.

JUNGLE SONA OP.