In that particular Severa's case, All+2 isn't needed for anything so you do have a free slot for Deliverer (unless you want it for AT for the Double Bow). Olivia does like Boots too, though hitching a ride on a non-combat Bow Knight Chrom is another way to get her around.

There's not really any general convention for Boots usage as it's such a personal preference thing. I try to allot my classes, skills and Boots such that everyone on my team has an 8-Mov lead (and did it on my 100% DS team), but that's not always feasible. This is definitely a point in the favor of small teams, though, because fewer units means the Boots cover more of what you have. Unfortunately, since they're permanent it's hard to test and see if you like them somewhere, then go back and change it up.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry!Gerome has two more strength, Hex+Anathema is probably better than Hit+20 (though it is an extra slot, so someone correct me if I'm wrong), Axefaire is better than Bowfaire, and I'm pretty sure Berserker has better pair up bonuses.

So basically Ricken!Gerome is way worse.

IMO, Gaius!Noire is one of the best pairing, but for Bowfaire she's usually better off as a Sniper for Long Bow. But for skills, I normally have her with Luna tbh...otherwise can't say which is better... : /

I guess Luna is better for snipers, since they shouldn't be getting hit.

I'll probably go with sniper, because right now Inigo is my only other sniper, and I like staying in the original class tree for the unique color model. No armsthrift is kind of a bummer, but I guess forged Longbows are as good as Double Bow?

Edited by Radiant head

So it looks like Laurent is going unpaired. Can he make a rally/staff bot, or should I just not bother recruiting him?

Also, if I can take off Gregor from Laurent, since optimizing him is pointless, who is better for Gerome, Gregor or Virion? Unfortunately Henry is going to Nah, though I was considering Virion!Nah as a hard support for Brady.

Edited by Radiant head

Right, I wasn't sure which compromise was preferred - that or hitless Berserker.

I dunno if Dual Support+ and Axebreaker could make up for the lack of hit, or if I could go Hero to sacrifice some str for skl, or give Severa Anathema and pair them up.

Edited by Radiant head