Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, an A-League All-Star team (missing some players who'd already transferred away - Taggart, for instance, though del Piero stayed for obvious reasons despite being a free agent now) nearly managed to hold Juventus to a draw, losing 3-2 after leading for the first 50 minutes. Particularly impressive given that, being a fucking All-Star team, they had literally no chemistry together.

Few decent goals here lads.

It was actually a good game. However, Juve's defense was pretty lacking (their two main CB's were playing), and Evra was on, which was a joke in itself :P. The All Stars did great for a bunch of people thrown into a team together

But then along came Paul Pogba with a great strike, and then Pepe got a goal in the last minute and all was lost.

One of the guys at my school actually met pogba and had a full convesation and all with him. Makes me pretty jealous :/

Pogba is gonna be the second best french player ever. The first obviously being ZIZOU.

Also, during a PSG/Napoli friendly, Thiago Silva got hurt. Fuck PSG.

The Hearts vs Rangers game happened a few days ago that was kicking off the Scottish Championship, and I completely forgot about it - Hearts actually won 2-1. Surprisingly, I thought they would get beat but then again I am unaware of the current state of Rangers.

Two goals in stoppage time, that's something.

In other news, Hibs goalkeeper Mark Oxley managed to score against Livingston. Standard goalie kick resulting in opposite goalie fuckup.

Edited by Tryhard

LIBERTADORES FINAL NOW

NACIONAL FROM URUGUAY BEING SUPERIOR SO FAR

ALSO WE HAD BORUSSIA VS BAYERN FOR THE GERMANY SUPERCUP. MUNCHEN GOT SCHOOLED, BUT THEY WILL BE CHAMPIONS WITH A 20 POINT ADVANTAGE.

LOL SAN LORENZO JUST SCORED FROM A PENALTY KICK

Edited by Яei Яei

eh i don't think neuer fucked up at all. in fact the game wasn't a bigger massacre because of him

on the first goal mikhtaryan's shoot was way too strong for him to defend, and aubameyang's header was just impossible. he was the only sane man in a pitiful bayern c-squad.

indeed. they were missing reus, hummels and gundogan. from memory alone i can't remember other players that were missing.

and still, while bayern had a c-squad starting, some of their a-listers did play as well. guardiola had a very good chance to keep more of their players fit for the regular season, but tried a new tactic scheme and some younger fellas. can't really blame him for that, buuuuut it's always nice to start the season with some morale.

Manure got owned in Old Trafford by Swansea City

I still believe they'll be champions tho

Also Stoke lost too. No goal from Bojan.

Edited by Яei Яei

Palace, QPR and Aston Villa will go down this season.

I still can't fucking believe Tony 'Manager of the Season' Pulis left, fucking hell. Hopefully he goes on to manage Wales.

FUCK PALMEIRAS

NOTHING SCREAMS KARMIC JUSTICE MORE THAN A FORMER PLAYER THAT WE GAVE THE MIDDLE FINGER SCORING AGAINST US AT THE 90 MINUTE