PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better!

Damn, you're huge! ...Although that is to be expected of a footballer, now that I think about it. Anyway, go get 'em, man. BE THE AEGIS!

nope. i am 5'10" and was 256 at the time, now 232 which is bull shit. and i ran a 5.2 40. so not a guard.

I'm really ignorant when it comes to sports terms. I literally thought you meant "nose" as in the body part.

welp

I'm really ignorant when it comes to sports terms. I literally thought you meant "nose" as in the body part.

welp

lol. no it means nose tackle.

kind of a weird question but do you know anyone who runs lower than a 4.5 40?

Does this have something to do with eyeshield?

EDIT-Amazing, it took me about 5 seconds to forgot I posted already. My mind runs very fast.

Edited by SeverIan

PROOF

seriously though nice pictures, you look properly swole and alpha

I know nothing about American football, though - do you play a particularly swole and alpha position?

nope. i am 5'10" and was 256 at the time, now 232 which is bull shit. and i ran a 5.2 40. so not a guard.

still faster than Tom Brady.......

I know nothing about American football, though - do you play a particularly swole and alpha position?

Nose Tackle are the biggest dudes in the middle of the defense

professional nose tackles weigh 320 to 340 pounds and are like 6'2" to like 6'4"

they are incredibly powerful.............

Nose Tackle are the biggest dudes in the middle of the defense

professional nose tackles weigh 320 to 340 pounds and are like 6'2" to like 6'4"

they are incredibly powerful.............

holy shit

respect

see the closest thing i know of is blood bowl where a maimed cripple is the middle of my defence because i took pity on him, but i suspected this was perhaps not NFL policy

Edited by Parrhesia

in fact their job is often to get double teamed by opposing offensive linemen (who are also like 300-320 pound gargantuans, though centers are like 280-300 pounds in pro football) so they can open up holes for the linebackers to tackle the dude with the football be it the quarterback (guy who passes) or running back (guy who runs). that's how powerful they are; rarely any offensive lineman can single handedly neutralize one unless they are also ridiculously good.

so yeah he plays the position that has quite possibly the most power of any single defensive position.