PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

Haha, thanks for doing this for me, eclipse. I just didn't have the time or motivation to dig through the thread and give it a real update. It's better if someone who still frequents it takes it over for me. I appreciate it!

Just send me a PM when you're comfortable and I'll move the old one so this one can replace it.

huh, so eclipse can't edit admin posts in this section?

BUNNY!

shirley, don't be ridiculous. we know you're the bunny X)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse can edit my posts in the general sections, but if she ever retires or we downsize the staff team she won't be able to edit my posts anymore, so I felt it was best if she just made a new thread.

@CR: Never take off your glasses. Ever.

Elieson: Nice daughter you have there, brother. :3

So I asked my sis if we could take pics together. She was pretty gung-ho about it.

z5vy.jpg

Edited by Bluedoom

The tan line isn't as bad as it looks in that picture haha. The lighting exaggerated it more than it was. But it's ok, I'm blind without them so I have no excuse to take them off anyway

PART 1: You're better off quoting your old post directly. . .for uh, reasons. :P:

PART 2: Gyazo ain't gonna keep your pic for long. May I suggest imageshack/imgur instead?

PART 3: With that, first post update. In a few minutes.

EDIT: For the two of you that this affects, I'll post a link to your stuff once it's somewhere a bit more permanent.

Edited by eclipse

PART 2: Gyazo ain't gonna keep your pic for long. May I suggest imageshack/imgur instead?

I've never heard of gyazo deleting anything :o They're stored forever until you delete them

Last time I posted a picture for SF I was imitating Horatio Caine from CSI Miami, so naturally I need to follow up with another badass guy wearing sunglasses.

[spoiler=T-800 Model 101]

terminatoreinfleche_zpse3dac549.jpg

I went through storage to find that popgun. I was considering getting a jacket but my mom was mad enough at my noise at that hour. I might improve on this later... but probably not, I'm pretty lazy.

the jacket version

the rock edition

Edited by Goldberg

Hmm, puush changed so that it would keep pictures until they don't get any hits in over a month, but I guess that wouldn't really be a problem? =o Edited by Freohr Datia