PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

Is hair like that really annoying to actually have?

It was very heavy, and I was starting to get daily headaches, so... but in terms of actually annoyances, you got used to them after a while. Like, hair get caught in a door? Just absently open it. Sat on hair? Automatically get up to fix it.

for some reason i clicked this and thought it was ultima and I was like "why is the PICTURE THREAD in ultima" but then i checked my tab title

tbh im not sure whether or not to buzz my hair again, I kind like the length its at now but i like it buzzed ugh

I think the near "sidewalk" is a concrete wall but now that you mention that WOAH

how are you floating

Silly Shirley:

I think the near "sidewalk" is a concrete wall but now that you mention that WOAH

I was standing on a roof of a building when I took that.

Also I got 320+ photos to upload to my Minus o_o

Edited by BLS

Attended the wedding of a friend over the weekend. They had rugby playing in the dining area where we waited for the party to begin. I was most content.

cZGEwD4.jpg

It was the Heineken Cup Final. I was quite happy with simply watching England's best club and France's best club smash each other in.

Attended the wedding of a friend over the weekend. They had rugby playing in the dining area where we waited for the party to begin. I was most content.

cZGEwD4.jpg

you should use a fancy hat

fancy hats are cool