PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just removed a fucking moronic derail that had literally no place happening. Everybody involved knows who they are, don't pull that shit again. Two of you, report and move on. One of you, don't say shit you know is going to start shit.

that would be me, huh? well i just wanted to say that page 55 made me sad. i understand that this means nothing to you, but it's still rude to call me moronic for it.

that would be me, huh? well i just wanted to say that page 55 made me sad. i understand that this means nothing to you, but it's still rude to call me moronic for it.

Explaining why it made you sad would help a lot.

I'm going to leave this post uncensored to make a point, despite my better judgment.

1: If you have an issue with my moderating, take it up with me or with somebody else on the staff if you don't trust me to be objective.

2: The derail was fucking moronic. I'm sorry if I hurt derail-sama's feelings but, while you were definitely the catalyst, you're still not the derail.

I do not want to hear another word from you or anyone else on the subject in this thread. If you really want, you're free to PM me and explain in detail how your post was anything but flamebait.

[spoiler=Have some of your friendly neighborhood Eli and his son & daughter]imGWnlI.jpg
ZahAbo8.jpg
4ORtpOi.jpg
lZrMltC.jpg
tH3FvRz.jpg

Edited by Elieson

FreFre you look so cute in that beautiful frilly outfit ;~;

i vote Integrity gets a matching prince outfit and then you two can go skipping in the fields or something

FreFre you look so cute in that beautiful frilly outfit ;~;

i vote Integrity gets a matching prince outfit and then you two can go skipping in the fields or something

His mother could maybe even arrange that =o

But seeing he has problems with wearing a tuxedo I feel like a prince outfit might not be much better so he probably wouldn't like it ;u;

Unless there are super comfy prince outfits (and if there were then his mother would certainly make it so~)

Also thanks ^o^

pianos have the quality of making those who play it extra fabulous

[spoiler= Can confirm desu]N6tLR6i.jpg

FUCK ITALIAN PIANOS ARE SO NICE.