PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't take it that badly~ And I am partly to blame for saying something that's tempted your curiosity ^o^

Though I wasn't exactly hoping for my joke to go that far =D I should have know better though when teasing about such a thing x3 Even though tbh I think what you had in mind was actually a little different than what I had in mind, that's what I get for choosing vague wording

Though I am a little disappointed that this is the second time this has happened and so I guess I can't talk about my favourite frilly things which are actually meant to be pretty modest clothing without the conversation always taking that kind of turn ;u;

Really, I was only joking around and I was not expecting any sort of serious answer. And neither was I expecting to be taken seriously by anyone. It seems we can't convey such things over the internet without someone taking it the wrong way. For that, I apologise.

And in all seriousness, your frilly outfits are great, my favourite kind of outfit, and I'm sure everyone would love to see more.

well now i know i need to populate my ignore list with some more people. big mistake, visiting this topic...but it's not easy to ignore a topic on top of a forum section unfortunately.

ah yes, this is a very necessary post to make imo and genuinely helps people while also posting a picture, in what is the Picture Thread of the Serenes Forest Forums

raven for confirmed creeper

seriously, raven made a joke and freohr didn't take it badly, there shouldn't be a problem imo

Y'all need some more frills in yo lifes.

Edited by Tryhard

The issue is that other girls who don't know Raven as well as some (or are more sensitive) could be turned off or afraid of posting pictures of themselves. Though some people already don't want to post themselves on the internet which is fine, but when they (or others who might have planned on posting something) see things like that they'll be even more intimidated. As Nightmare was saying we want people to feel welcome here.

Somebody is going to be jealous of that dress...

Wait... who? Are there even more girls I can talk to about beautiful elegant dresses? ;u;

Or.... are you not talking about anybody in particular?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Y'all need some more frills in yo lifes.

But I am a male who can't see myself frilly

Wait... who? Are there even more girls I can talk to about beautiful elegant dresses? ;u;

Or.... are you not talking about anybody in particular?

The latter: I was referring to Taylor Edited by BLS

ah yes, this is a very necessary post to make imo and genuinely helps people while also posting a picture, in what is the Picture Thread of the Serenes Forest Forums

parrhesia, you are a bully and i strongly recommend that you abstain from speaking to me. NOW.

It seems someone was offended. But they will never see my apology due to the ignore function.

Edit: Unless I get quoted.

Edit 2: Didn't realise this guy was Boney. Hi Boney. Stop changing your name please.

Edited by Raven

parrhesia, you are a bully and i strongly recommend that you abstain from speaking to me. NOW.

Why do you say that? It's a very hurtful accusation.

still looks like 10

This going to sound really stupid but were you cosplaying something?

;~;

Nope. That clothing is actual clothing (made for the lolita fashion), so it's not a costume~

So I just removed a fucking moronic derail that had literally no place happening. Everybody involved knows who they are, don't pull that shit again. Two of you, report and move on. One of you, don't say shit you know is going to start shit.

Edited by Integrity

The issue is that other girls who don't know Raven as well as some (or are more sensitive) could be turned off or afraid of posting pictures of themselves. Though some people already don't want to post themselves on the internet which is fine, but when they (or others who might have planned on posting something) see things like that they'll be even more intimidated. As Nightmare was saying we want people to feel welcome here.

maybe you are right

raven how could you

Edited by Tryhard

If someone is deterred from posting without understanding the context of Raven's post then they should not be considering it in the first place. He didn't say or do anything offensive, his reply was no worse than Integ's, Esme's or Freohr's own. Freohr made a suggestive joke and Raven joked suggestively in response. Are we seriously this overly sensitive now, SF? SF has had its share of creepers in the past, and a couple of them are still around (and were correctly lambasted by the community until stopped), but this is seriously not worth the attention it's getting.

If you only read this discussion before reading the comments, you would expect that it went down like this:

i loves my dress so nice teehee

give me some nudes i want to see your naked body

but in actuality it's this

That or he's unlucky that his girl puts on too many frills that get in his way =O

I want more details. Get in his way of what, exactly?

So I propose that instead of being mad at Raven for the dumbest reason in the world, we should be mad at him for lacking any deductive ability of his own.

Raven be shamed, for your imagination is weak and you have no reasoning.

give me some nudes i want to see your naked body

i like this, op

EDIT: but replace raven with me ofc

Edited by Integrity