AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Shinori for being a maflord. I might put some effort into this like with Blitz, but I might get lazy.

Not really anyone else I would vote right now, but I want to ISO Ether/eclipse because I didn't pay that much attention to eclipse yesterday, so I'll look at that. Cowbell is probably not scum at this point even though his posts are the worst. kirsche is also probably not mafia

because when boron/ sb/ baldrick randomized the roles that's what you got

State actual reasons.

Assuming two scum in night and two scum in day phase I'm thinking that rein would easily be a scum remaining during the day phase and I still think Prims is scum also. I want one of these two lynched at the moment.

now it's iso time

post 1 doesn't matter

Post 2 involves not giving reasons for his opinions except scorri and a scorri vote. scorri flipped town and the other options were BBM (flipped scum) and Cowbell (not dead). I don't think the scorri vote is that scummy.

Post 3 is weird. He mentions a message he received and never brings this up again. I could be forgetting if this was talked about later, in which case ignore this.

In Post 4 he justifies his rational for Ether and kirsche, which is pretty much all meta... then proceeds to give more reads without reasons.

posts 5-10 aka shinori's reading comprehension is too powerful. I've already gone into not reading being maf as hell. There is literally no reason town should do this. Mentions he has a scumread on Prims in 5 with no explanation at all and that hhe's isoing Elie and Blitz in one of them.

11. Calls out kirsche for misrepping him. Says he thinks Elie or Blitz could be scum, presumably from reading isos, and Prims again. He has still not explained WHY he thinks any of these people are scummy.

12. jumps on the blitz wagon. he was the only other reasonable lynch candidate at this point, so this means nothing.

13. persuaded to vote eclipse. still has not explained any of his scumreads other than scorri.

14. useless

15. "State actual reasons". Are you serious? Still has not explained why Prims is scum or his newfound scumread on me.

Also, anyone posting actual reasons why they think I'm scum would be keen, because I have so far not seen any. Shinori has never mentioned me before this. That is not hyperbole, that is not exaggeration, I am not mentioned in a single one of his posts up until now.

tl;dr shinori is so full of shit

I'm not quoting this. However, I already said something about that.

#GOTEM

game probably only has one scumteam. maybe a sk but probably not cuz paper + weapons

kirsche and rein are both town. cowbell, strawman and paper are also still town. BBM is all but confirmed scum at this point. after that, i would bet on shinori being mafia out of the day players (dual wagons mean nothing cuz blitz didn't vote shinori and obviously shinori wanted to self-save) and kay being mafia out of the night players.

i'm not townreading ether's slot anymore, i thought eclipse read as really wishy-washy; i know she said she'd lynch blitz and bbm the most but she worded it as "I wouldn't object to these lynches" which doesn't sound like she has much conviction or even thinks they're that scummy. given her reply to my courier message it's likely this is just a wording issue which is why i'd go for shinori first, but yeah.

this scumnori post is so bad. "oh hey [flipped scum] is pretty bad for no reason but idk, i don't feel like voting him. let's lynch the vig"

If your case is on semantics only, then I'm going to assume that your read on me is weak. This was also Prims' first post of N2 - it contains his logic. Unless something drastic happened afterwards, I wouldn't expect another wall from him. I don't have a problem with his 1-2 line posting at night, because his first post already explains what he's thinking.

Rein, go and ISO me. NOW. It's the weekend, so I can be a bit more active. . .wait, my ISO isn't in the first post. Here.

At the end of D2, I said that I didn't care which one of Shinori/Blitz was lynched at the end of the day. Seeing as Blitz is gone, and Shinori suddenly has a new scum read in Rein right after Rein posted a vote on him. . .

##Vote: Shinori

Where are you pulling your reads from, and why?

I have been ISOing you after the Shinori one, I'm just taking my time a bit because I'm also doing other things. I don't get your self-inflection with stuff about Ether but it isn't really detrimental so whatever. Townreading otherwise. Something major would have to pop up to convince me otherwise at this point.

Most of reins iso sucks and prims hasn't done anything.

Good luck town.

I like how a large part of reins argument though is just me not reading. If I was actually scum and not reading I wouldn't have fucking said I wasn't reading.

Good bye.

My biggest problem with you is not you not reading, it's that your reads are out of nowhere for no damn reason. "Most of reins iso sucks" is seriously all you have to say about me? No examples, no nothing? I'm fine with my vote.

"if I were scum" arguments are stupid

That's not very helpful. Rein's explaining himself better in this game than anywhere else I've seen him. Prims is doing a lot more than nothing, which is why I think Shinori's case on him is bad. I don't buy Shinori's latest reads. Vote staying put.

Main point is I don't feel like fighting a lost battle.

So I'm just gonna flop over and die and let you guys lynch me and see my town flip.

However I have stated my scum reads and those are my reads.

I still want to bring up the fact as to why Weapons was killed. <----- He mentioned Prims being one of his top scumreads. And "voted" for blitz who has flipped scum.

And IDC what you say meta still has situations where it's useful. Such as situations where someone is blatantly playing massively different than they normally ever do. Rein being a key example of this because of the fact that he is doing things and I find it funny that no one thinks that's weird.

Seriously cowbell, they won't get off of me they have been on this same train for the whole of last day as well as the people in night on my ass as well. There is absolutely no point in worrying about trying to get a vote hop at the moment because they won't swap. Just Talk to the other townies and state reads get as much conversation as you can then lynch me.

mod!Clipsey here. This may be FftF, but outright flaming is absolutely not cool. If you don't like him, lynch him. If you don't want him lynched, argue against it. Personal insults add nothing to either side, and only serve to make things more unpleasant.

Forum mod announcement end.

Edited by eclipse
Boron said I could

Okay.

Shino, your defeatist attitude is the reason people are voting you. If you stop and put effort into the game, since I don't have any intention of voting you, we only need to convince one of three people to vote CA, assuming you're in favour of that lynch over your own, which as town should be 100% true, assuming you're not an undeclared cop with an inno on him.

Feel free to delete my last.

My 'defeatist' attitude isn't the reason I'm being voted originally. It's only another reason why they are choosing to not unvote me.

And no I'm not a cop. I'm a vanilla. And the only people besides me and you are Kirsche, Eclipse, and Rein.

Rein won't vote for himself.

Eclipse appears to have a town read on rein. (Which btw my scum read on him wasn't out of nowhere, I only ever stated one real scum read out of the day people and never said whoelse I thought might or might not be scum amongst the day players. But since I read ether and kirsche as town and I think cowbell is a newbie town for the most part I feel that from PoE it has to be Rein.)

And Kirsche who pretty much has agreed with Kirsche on many points as well as has me as his top scumread after Blitz on the previous day phase.

Thus making the chances of one of these three people unvoting me being extremely unlikely.

I'm not being defeatist, I'm being realistic.