AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Looking back on it, basically everything that scorri has done has been based on the messages that she received. All of her votes have been placed according to the opinion of the people who messaged her, from the Cowbell vote and unvote, to the vote on me. She also hasn't really said anything about her thoughts on the night players, yet seems to be following what they say rather religiously.

##Vote: scorri

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, Ether was a reaction test vote

so, Unvote

@Kevin, I think BBM is town because he was really good at defense (of himself) and others as scum (cause he can use the info well) and he tends to stumble in games where he isn't scum (which is what we consider to be scummy in his case).

as for what Blade and Prims have to say, maybe they played some other game where he gave off a different meta? (or they could be trying to get an easy lynch on him)

as for the other night talkers,

I think weapons' last post on the night was terrible, but maybe it was intentional?

I think Kay's way of saying Shinori is always scummy was terrible

other than that, and Strawman hadn't really done much throughout the phase (but like I am one to talk)

as for today, I do not see how Cowbell seeing asking if there was no nightkill makes you town, cause I know a few people who would take advantage of playing the noob card

##Vote: Cowbell

Hi, sorry, wasn't really around. Misread kirsche, sorry bout that. I've not really been around, been more busy with stuff in the RP section, tbh. Which... is also probably true with Ether and I should probably cut him some slack since I'm doing that too.

Honestly, I don't know who I'd want to lynch. But it's probably not Ether. I was depending too much on what the couriers said, and not enough on what I think. I'm sorry about that guys. If you want to lynch me, I get it, but I"ll try and get some more thoughts out here before that happens.

##Unvote

Votals

BBM (1): Rein
scorri (3): Shinori, kirsche, Ether
Cowbell (1): Blitz

Not voting: Cowbell, scorri

(If I screwed up on votals, just holler and let me know)

Approximately forty minutes until phase end.

Edited by Sangyul

Uh, you have me voting when I shouldn't be. Besides that, seems fine.

Aaand we have forty minutes to get majority. I'm not going to push myself over the line because I'm town and that would be dumb. Yet, at the same time, I don't really see much switching in the near future. Ugh.

Oh, right, bleh.

Uhm. I don't really know tbh. I haven't been spending enough time on this game, and I'm sorry for that. The good news is you'll just be lynching a vanilla, so you won't be losing too much, I guess. Yeah. I'm really not sure about anything. Sorry guys.

Well, yeah. Ok. We have probably like 10 minutes left or something, I would rather be lynched then maybe start a bandwagon on a PR, so I guess that's that.

I guess I have a town read on Rein and vaguely on Cowbell. Besides that I'm completely lost. Sorry guys. Good luck town.

scorri (3): Shinori, kirsche, Ether
BBM (1): Rein
Cowbell (1): Blitz

Not voting: Cowbell, scorri

scorri has been lynched! She was:

Dear scorri,

You are Paperblade, a day vanilla.

You have no special abilities aside from your vote and your word.

You win when all threats to town are removed.

It is now N1. N1 will end on September 10 at 12:35 AM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Prims

Kay

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Paperblade

Elieson

BBM

Strawman

On second thought, I'll shoot who I feel like shooting because shooting based on votes gives scum control over my shot.

Don't know why I thought that was a good idea when messaging Ether. Oh well. Fakevoting anyway is a good idea though.

i still have like no reads this game, ether is actually probably town. i don't see why cowbell couldn't have faked "NO KILLS?" as scum though

IMPORTANT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm not very happy with the players who were inactive in the day phase (you know who you are), and I'm not excited at the idea of waiting until D2 to see if these players will step up their content or not. I am seriously considering subbing out players who are not active enough, or making these slots a hydra slot in the interests of increasing activity.

If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, or opinions, write them down in your role PM.

Yeah, I can only message day people in the day.

Rein was my only townread after that phase. There sure is something wrong when he's the most active person in the thread. Speaking of Rein, if your persuade is mandatory Elie, Blitz or Ether probably make better targets.

Null on Kirsche, but a question- Did you say you found me slightly scummy because of my question asking you what your opinion of me was in your message, or because you found something in my message to be scummy? I thought it was the former at first, but when Rein said something about it being the latter, you didn't refute him.

I thought Scorri was slightly suspicious, but I also explicitly told Rein that I wouldn't lynch her today over Cowbell or Blitz so ;/

Like Prims said, I don't see why Cowbell could have faked the no-kills thing? People are writing him off as a newb, but his language seemed to indicate at least somewhat of a familiarity with mafia, and IIRC Prims was asking pre-game in IRC if he was the Cowbell from Smogon, in which case he has at least OC mafia experience.

Blitz is also pretty bad, he chose to "reaction test" Ether even though with his limited activity he should know that's kind of a shitty idea? Also even though he wanted to lynch among day players from the start, he talked more about night players than about day players in both of his two content posts. The only day player opinions he gave were about Cowbell at the end, but that was just refuting the argument that he was town because of the no-kill thing rather than actually saying why he was scummy. He never even said anything about Ether (or anyone else) after his "reaction test".

I was null on Ether for most of the phase because he's had trouble generating content early on as town in all his recent games. What he said about Scorri was much more high level than anything I'd expect from him early on, which kind of gives me the feeling that someone might have told him what to say.

Dunno about Shinori.

Null on Kirsche, but a question- Did you say you found me slightly scummy because of my question asking you what your opinion of me was in my message, or because you found something in my message to be scummy? I thought it was the former at first, but when Rein said something about it being the latter, you didn't refute him.

fixed

I'm back, with more opinions and less rant. First block is initial thought, 2nd black is current thoughts.

-Scorri and Rein are looking good, imo.

-Kirsche and Cowbell not so much.

-Ether needs to say real things. And not just when someone asks a question. /hypocrisy

-Not feeling so good about Blitz

-Cowbell's gone to neutral.

-Scorri's not looking as good anymore.

-Kirsche's most recent posts are better.

-I understand Ether as I have the same problem...but...eeeh

-Shinori is neutral. His post makes sense.

Would lynch: Blitz, Scorri. Maybe Kirsche, but not over the other two.

That was me btw. Forgot to sign my name.

Wow what a day phase. Rein I apologize again; you were like the most active person during day and I'm still shocked by it.

I have a leaning scumread on Ether because of his blowout reaction to the pressure of two votes and his one thing being about Scorri (bbm said it better than I could've).

Shinori, I reread. First off? Glad to see I'm apparently a scumread to you. Your incredible logic to finding me scummy actually leads me to believe that you're scum. I'd hafta find the quote later because fuck phone post-quoting but you having gut reads be your primary read determinant so far on various people seems like poortastic play.

I'd really like to know if Cowbells has played mafia before because he doesn't seem like a noob. Hell Refa played well on his first game, but had a noob appeal to his play. Cowbells doesn't, so unless I'm reading him wrong, something is amiss. ISO planned for later when I hit up my PC

I think that announcement before mine was Straw, but I dunno? Weapons should really say something with actual clarity because his stupid LISTPOST thing from N0 made approximately no sense, and aside from his early game multiball suspicions, he's given pretty little contributions all game.

Also, just a heads up my activity is going to suck this night phase because take-home exam and 2 weeks worth of reading I didn't do when I should have.

Expect me to explain more about my reads later when I have more than a couple minutes.

Night 0 is not that common on other sites and Cowbell is not a rare enough term that I would assume it's the same guy, especially since the name isn't even identical.

I don't see much wrong with Blitz's reaction test, everyone had shitty activity, what was he supposed to do?