I really hate this incredibly stupid bacon fad nonsense.

Konnor97

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

down with bacon

up with nachos

anybody who doesn't like nachos is literally satan

nachos are not nachos without bacon

Fun fact: bacon and chocolate are objectively delicious and all of the things in the first post are true about both to OP's chagrin

nachos are not nachos without bacon

Fun fact: bacon and chocolate are objectively delicious and all of the things in the first post are true about both to OP's chagrin

Honestly I'm amazed at how great chocolate is, it barely even makes sense.

When I was taking a supplement recently I was having anxiety problems like every day so kindred spirits I guess? D:

RAD is a lot worse lol

what were you taking

Synedrex, a very very aggressive fat cutter that acts as an energy supplement, a hunger suppressant, and a metabolism booster all in one. It is notable for containing both 1,3 dimethylamylamine, more commonly known as DMAA, and yohimbine, the former being recently banned by the FDA while the latter being dangerous when combined with any caffeinated substance and a source of severe paranoia and anxiety when taken in sufficient amounts.

I'd highly recommend it~

I would imagine so, especially if you take anything else with stimulants in them. Even with those two drugs aside it's loaded with them. I mistakenly took it on my first day with my pre-workout, thought I was going to pass out from just walking around.

I should note I'm very resistant to stimulants to add to the above. The bottle mentions that after taking it a few days if you need to adjust results to take two pills in the A.M. instead of one. I cannot possibly imagine someone that immune to supplements like these. Like what the fuck.