Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

I found Ralts by using Sweet Scent in flowers. Try that sal.

My combee ran out of pp at the 20, 40 and sixty minute mark. ;-;

Edit, on the bright side, shiny budew.

Edited by Vicious Sal

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My combee ran out of pp at the 20, 40 and sixty minute mark. ;-;

Edit, on the bright side, shiny budew.

I wonder if the shiny encounter rate has been increased? I've heard a lot of people have seen them

Just tested one of the online battle features. I like not having to go to the Pokemon center for a battle.

"And then my feet just starting moving, too!"

Ouch, translators. C'mon, now.

MODEDIT: Don't double post!

Edited by eclipse

Seems like Hawaii has a unique pattern for the butterfly thingy (Vivillaion or whatever it's called). If you guys want a Scatterbug, lemme know~!

(I'd prefer PM, or you can direct your attention here. . .or someone can start a new topic for Scatterbug trading)

Seems like Hawaii has a unique pattern for the butterfly thingy (Vivillaion or whatever it's called). If you guys want a Scatterbug, lemme know~!(I'd prefer PM, or you can direct your attention here. . .or someone can start a new topic for Scatterbug trading)

What color is it?

Up here I get blue wings.

So, I got to Lumiose City (got my cute little Charmander <3), and I feel really lost. The different view points as you walk in the city are cool, but more than not its disorienting. I'm one of those people who have to search every building and room in every city, so I find the prospect daunting here when I can't seem to orient myself. Does anyone else feel as disoriented as I do, or is it just me??? >_<

Vivillon is the name of the butterfly. I'll get the Modern Pattern if I evolve a Spewpa. I don't like it though, unfortunately.

Which pattern(s) do you like?

So, I got to Lumiose City (got my cute little Charmander <3), and I feel really lost. The different view points as you walk in the city are cool, but more than not its disorienting. I'm one of those people who have to search every building and room in every city, so I find the prospect daunting here when I can't seem to orient myself. Does anyone else feel as disoriented as I do, or is it just me??? >_<

hey you chose Froakie for your other run!

good good, we can all agree Chespin is the worst starter

In your honor, shadykid, I'll be choosing Froakie for my starter (why not? I'm using Fennekin in X anyways).

Clearly, you missed this. ^^

And yeah, Froakie (now a Frogadier) is pretty cool.

Just got to the Snorlax.

Current team is Wartortle, Braixen, Combusken, and a Gulpin that hitched a ride for some from EXP Share. God I love this thing, makes leveling so easy.

Team looks to be shaping up to be Blastoise, Blaziken, Braixen Evo, Altaria, this cool Ghost/Grass thing called Phantump and can't decide on the last slot, but I'm leaning an Eevee evo, probably Jolteon or Sylveon but I might change my mind.

If anyone gets a Swablu or Phantump, let me know, since they don't come by till like after the 6th gym for Phantump and pre-E4 for Swablu and i'd kind of like them earlier. Also, Phantump needs a trade evo, so I need to find someone for that.

When Y arrives (Amazon refuses to ship my copy) i'm doing it in Japanese (My friend Vayanui told me to for some reason)

My team for that will be

Greninja

Charizard

Gardevoir (Gardevoir is always the greatest pokemon of all time)

Nuptup

Blaziken

Dragalge

Anyone want to give me suggestions for when I start Y

X team:

Delphox

Gardevoir

Blaziken

Blastoise

Aggron, Heracross, or Banette

Skarmory (Or some other Flying type)