Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

Water/Dark vs Fire/Psychic... Doesn't leave the latter with any chances to retaliate (people were speculating that the second typing would counter the disadvantage of the main one).

Clearly they hate speedrunners. Rival battles are going to be borderline impossible to solo with dual weaknesses. :(

I always have liked Ninjas cool sauce.

Everyone likes ninjas though.

Still no Tiger or Wolf mons yet however.. :/

I believe we've already proven the existence of several Wolf pokemons. :p

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunnelby's evolution was revealed...

6DY4eXZ.jpg

What the HELL is this thing?! MY GOD IT...I HAD HOPE FOR BUNNELBY, AND TROLLFREAK BETRAYS MY EXPECTATIONS! WHYYYYYYYYYY

Fennekin's final evo: Okay, I can deal with this.

Froakie's final evo: ...tongue...no bubbles...what?

Chespin's final evo: ......

Bunnelby's evo:

Can we go back to gen 5 please?

Another image of Chespin's final evolution:

D9LMoFa.jpg

The final evolution's name is "Chesnaught," and it is a confirmed Grass/Fighting type. I've also heard that it's supposed to have the inverse of Torterra's stats - high Attack and Defense, but with more emphasis on Defense than Attack. Which, per se, isn't terrible.

There we have it. We know the names of the final starter forms: Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja. WELL, I'm probably going with Chespin as my starter now...because Fennekin and Froakie's final forms both seem underwhelming.

I saw that there was a new character has been revealed that there is an orange hair guy biker like character. (I found that someone posted the same image in Serebi.net)

But I don't know who that guy was?

Edited by King Marth 64

Speaking of new chars, did we ever figure out who the redhead in this pic was?http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/sept_p17_03_zu1ve.jpg

No, Froakie 3 is not fake, pokemon amie pics, different angle in battle

http://m.imgur.com/5VOzKUt,IkjD6Xn,laCsQmq,QotxEry,7lsvVw9,Z9X8Qqn,VkUTnAn,KIpv29h,7SReJpV

http://i.imgur.com/9OqJy3h.jpg

Edited by L95

Diggersby is the best early game 'rodent' in all of Pokemon at this point. How can you not love it? This makes guaranteed member #3.5.

Chesnaught reminds me of Zudomon. He is also the best looking of the final starter evolutions imo. I will stick with Froakie though, because I have actually really warmed up to Greninja.

Why is there a blank spot between chesaught and fennekin in the dex?

(Or is that somehow braixen and the guy hasn't seen fennekin?)

Another image (http://i.imgur.com/bIuy7Id.jpg) confirms that you don't see the base form of the starter that beats yours, like how you don't see the final form of the rival's starter in R/S/E.

Wait.....
Froakie=Yosuke.......

*mind explodes*

And thanks for the new nickname for Greninja now that Frogfucius doesn't work as well any more.

Edited by Konnor97

Diggersby is the best early game 'rodent' in all of Pokemon at this point. How can you not love it? This makes guaranteed member #3.5.

Chesnaught reminds me of Zudomon. He is also the best looking of the final starter evolutions imo. I will stick with Froakie though, because I have actually really warmed up to Greninja.

Another image (http://i.imgur.com/bIuy7Id.jpg) confirms that you don't see the base form of the starter that beats yours, like how you don't see the final form of the rival's starter in R/S/E.

And thanks for the new nickname for Greninja now that Frogfucius doesn't work as well any more.

I see it now, Chesnaught does look like a Zudomon.

Now we have a leaked screenshot of Helioptile's evolution:

heliolisk__large.jpg

It is called "Heliolisk," it retains its Electric/Normal typing, and it has the ability Sand Veil. According to some rumored Pokedex scans we've seen...this is apparently Helioptile's only evolution. Seems a LITTLE underwhelming, but its design is by no means terrible. That typing though...ugh.

Intresting, Heliolisk (and Helioptile I'm assuming) are part of the Coastal Dex. This has definite potential for a Mega Evolution in the future. Plus its stats aren't that bad, with base stat approximations leaving the Special stats and Speed at around 115 for Sp. Atk and Speed, and around 105 for Sp. Def.

Still won't use it though. Dedenne (assuming it does't suck Plusle and Minun balls) is my Electric/Fairy type. And if it does suck, I'm using Swirlix's evolution.

Edited by Konnor97

Pokemon Origins will be broadcast in the states on Nov 15th at least the first episode for now according to Bulbapedia.

All 4 episodes were shown in Japan today. Wasn't sure if this thread was the proper place to put this but.. Yeah