Affinity based runs

Jedi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My affinity is Thunder, so that nets me...

FE6: Dieck, Chad, Clarine, Gonzales, Lalum, Bartre, Zeiss, Douglas,

FE7: Hector, Serra, Bartre, Erk, Heath, Geitz, Wallace
FE8: Gilliam, Amelia, Gerik, Dozla, Syrene
FE9: Shinon, Jill, Muraim, Makalov, Janaff, Tauroneo
FE10: Aran, Tauroneo, Jill, Muraim, Makalov, Shinon, Lyre, Janaff, Gareth

I'm screwed in the Tellius series, that's for damn sure. Sacred Stones might not be too terrible...but still bad. I'd have a better run with FE7 than in FE6.

I'm apparently Fire, according to the Wikia. Can someone clarify the month of September for me, because I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the older FEs just yet. :)

Yep, September is Fire.

Also, while dark sucks to have for the purpose of this, I'd say Ice is almost as bad. Ugh, pretty much no earlygame in FE6, no earlygame in FE8, 4 units in PoR, and being completely fucked in part 1 and part 3 in RD

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yep, September is Fire.

Also, while dark sucks to have for the purpose of this, I'd say Ice is almost as bad. Ugh, pretty much no earlygame in FE6, no earlygame in FE8, 4 units in PoR, and being completely fucked in part 1 and part 3 in RD

>No earlygame in FE6

>Marcus is Ice

Your point?

>No earlygame in FE6

>Marcus is Ice

Your point?

Having only one good unit until Western Isles is just a massive headache (Wolt and Barth are scrubs, and my only other earlygame unit is a healer, which...helps, but only slightly). When Marcus is the only thing keeping Roy's alliance from collapsing in on itself... let's just say you're in for a rough time of it early on.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yep, September is Fire.

So... let's see...

Binding Blade: Alen, Dorothy, Fir, Geese, Lugh, MY BOY ROY, Wade and Wendy.

Rekka no Ken: Dart, Dorcas, GUY, Harken, Lowen, Nino, Rebecca and Vaida

Sacred Stones: Cormag, EPHRAIM OHMYGOSH, Fado, Garcia, Neimi, Ross and Tethys

Path of Radiance: My boy Boyd, Devdan, GEOFFREY, Marcia, MIA, Reyson, Rhys and Tormod

Radiant Dawn: Boyd, Devdan, GEOFFREY, Heather, Marica, MIA, Reyson, Nealuchi, OLIVER, Skirmir, Rhys, and Tormod.

My Radiant Dawn team is the BEST TEAM EVER.

I think the pairing is anima/earth, since there's no earth affinity in FEGBA

In that case:

PoR - Ike, Oscar, Zihark, Tanith, Lucia, Ena.

Definitely doable. :):

RD - Nolan, Volug, Zihark, Fiona, Lucia, Ike, Oscar, Tanith, Ena, Renning.

I can't even start, since nobody in 1-P has an Earth affinity (Edward has Light, Micaiah has Dark and Leonardo has Water). :(:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I can't even start, since nobody in 1-P has an Earth affinity (Edward has Light, Micaiah has Dark and Leonardo has Water).

Lords would probably be free in the case of affinity runs. Because I wouldn't be able to start ANY of the runs due to my affinity being dark.

Lords would probably be free in the case of affinity runs. Because I wouldn't be able to start ANY of the runs due to my affinity being dark.

IS should get on that for FE14.

I just realized FE13 characters didn't have affinities, that's sad. :(

I still wouldn't be able to do Part 2 of RD, since the only Earth affinity is Lucia in 2-2.

I still wouldn't be able to do Part 2 of RD, since the only Earth affinity is Lucia in 2-2.

Elincia is just as much of a Lord as Micaiah is...Oh, I see what you're saying. I'm assuming that the leader character (e.g. Nephenee/Brom I forgot which in 2-1) would be free.

Edited by Refa

Just throwing this out there, but anyone born in January is also screwed, not unlike those who wound up with Dark or Ice...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Just throwing this out there, but anyone born in January is also screwed, not unlike those who wound up with Dark or Ice...

But at least they can be self righteous about it. "Let there be light!"

November mean Ice, so my team:

FE6: Marcus, Wolt, Saul, Barth, Shin, Klein, Tate, Echidna, Raigh, Igrene (well, not bad. Only unit, which I really want without this list is Dieck)

FE7: Marcus, Raven, Legault, Ninian/Nils, Pent, Jaffar (Also not bad. Marcus can solo game until Raven comes. Only issue is no earlygame healer).

FE8: Artur, Natasha, Kyle, Innes, Marisa (LOL).

My affinity is Light so:

FE6: Lilina, Elphin, Fa, Juno, Yodel, Karel, Guinevere (lol no earlygame team 0/10)

FE7: Florina, Lucius, Louise, Karel (at least there's Flo and Lucius...)

FE8:Eirika, Franz, Colm, L'Arachel, Ewan (probably the best out of them all)

FE9: Titania, Gatrie, Ilyana, Nasir (NEVER MIND)

FE10: Edward, Ilyana, Titania, Gatrie, Kyza, Sanaki, Nasir, Lehran (Edward and Ilyana against the world)

Welp, I'm bored so I decided to do an affinity run of FE8. I just had Eirika solo up to Chapter 4, since that's when I'd get Artur. My team, as stated before:

Artur, Natasha, Kyle, Innes, Marisa (Ephraim and Eirika are lords so I get to use them, too.)

lOUT98n.png

Eirika's SPD is a little low for her standards, but she's still doing really good. I'm liking how her DEF is turning out. Time for Chapter 4.

Ice/Water....

Hey, I get uhhh....

fe6: Marcus, Wolt, Saul, Shin, Klein, Tate, Echidna, Ray, and Igrene...

fe7: Marcus, Ninils, Raven, Legault, Pent, and Jaffar..

fe8: Artur, Natasha, Kyle, Innes, Marisa

fe9: Mist, Brom, Ulki, Mordecai

fe10: Mist, Brom, Ulki, Mordecai, Leonardo, Leanne, SIgrun, Pelleas, and Kurthnaga.

I like my fe6/7 lineup, the fe8 one is doable, the fe9 one would be pretty hard and the fe10 one would have a tough p1.

also i like how i got Shin.

iirc, december is ice or is it thunder?

Edited by Shar Pei