Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pffff sorry, I can't concentrate on anything.

I'll be more useful d2 provided I survive. Really sorry, guys.

I'll be here to help lynch consolidation but I can't do anything huge.

Hey gays I'm here in time.

You were scum in Masquerade. This doesn't help him.

What. I'm saying he's voting someone for doing the same thing I did in masquerade.

##Vote: SO

Yes Weapons, seriously @ everything. Dunno if your claim was serious or not.

I'm making a post while I'm rereading the last 7 pages (taking breaks in between), so that should come too no surprise. Also, here it is.

Oh god

Tables sent me the wrong role

I'm actually vanilla rein from void

I dont even know

what

I'm not really sure what to think of this.

Townies defend themselves too, you know. Not having to defend themselves is best, yeah, but not defending themselves doesn't help out the town, it just makes it easier for the mafia to force mislynches onto them. I don't see what's wrong with eclipse wanting the ability to defend herself, rather than "I think X is scum".

Yeah, I don't agree with Grassbridger's reasoning here. He seems to think that town having to defend themselves is inherently bad because that time could be spend catching scum, but it actually helps give associative reads which is helpful in catching scum.

Don't like Refa's defense of Boron in #406, he seems pretty sure that she's townie just because he hasn't gotten scumvibes from his earlier posts, but hasn't said why her play has been townie, that's more null than anything else.

The lack of scumvibes puts one as a null read at best?

SB claimed he was just a "Town hooker"

Levy claimed 3 shot hooker.

I'M ASSUMING that if the claim was actually botched and there were a mistake that sb most likely got sent LEVITY'S ROLE. But he never said anything about it only having three shots. He just said town hooker. It's pretty normal for mafia and town to both have hookers, there is nothing special there and I believe that's more or less what we have now. So i defintely feel like we should lynch SB.

##Unvote:

##Vote: SB

I don't like this vote because SB explicitly stated that he did not know if he had any modifiers. Therefore, you cannot know for sure if his role is just plain Hooker.

Anyways, after rereading, I don't really like scorri's stance on Euklyd, because she's voting him for changing his opinion's on Manix after SB subbed in for him, but I think of several other people who felt the same way and she didn't mention anything about them in her reads. Thus;

##Vote: scorri

Also I should be here for the rest of the phase, will be able to consolidate if necessary.

i dont'w ant to lynch sb and refa is lurking the thread

Also you'd think if I was legit lurking I'd set my status to Anonymous. :p

ughh

I think votals look something like this

SB (4): Boron, Shinori, Euklyd, kirsche

Refa (3): Weapons, Psych, SB

Scorri (2): Eclipse, Refa

Elieson (2): Paperblade, Bizz

Grassbridger (1): Bearclaw

Bearclaw (1): Grassbridger

Euklyd (1): scorri

Bizz (1): Elieson

Not Voting (2): Kay, Polydeuces

I can switch to SB if necessary but I would rather lynch Elieson or even scorri over him, but I don't know if we can get the numbers to do so.

\Psych sounds more like town Psych pretending to scum Psych pretending to be town Psych.

Oh drat, you figured me out.

I think there are a lot of good vig targets tonight, but I'm not sure who's necessarily the best.

not sure if I said it before, but I don't think there's anything up with bizz

looking back I kind of jumped to conclusions at that and just wow that was a mess

##Unvote, Vote Scorri

I like this too, since I don't like the SB lynch and honesty the Refa thing is kind of flimsy since I confused his stance as well as it seems like he's doing a thing

Okay I need to go now. Before I leave, I'm gonna ##vote: SB since I don't see any other lynches happening and SB is pretty high on my scumlist anyways, and I really want to get a lynch done so that there's something more to work with on Day 2.

I hope to be back before Phase End, but I don't know for sure.

This seems weird to me. I thought Euklyd had a different stance on lynching and it seems like he's just really eager which I'm not sure how I feel.