Votals

Grassbridger (1): Bearclaw

SB (5): Boron, Euklyd, Kirsche, Scorri, Weapons

Bearclaw (1): Grassbridger

Scorri (6): Eclipse, Refa, Bizz, Paperblade, Psych, Shinori

Euklyd (1): SB

Bizz (1): Elieson

Not Voting (2): Kay, Polydeuces

With 17 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch at deadline and 9 to hammer. Phase ends at 9 PM EDT on September 25th (1 AM GMT on September 26th). You have 20 minutes left.

Well screw it. Since I'm currently getting lynched:

I'm JB's claim from PoT aka Universal Backup aka the most common scum fakeclaim ever. He was lynched D1 in PoT which is why I said it would be ironic if I was lynched D1 way back at the start of the game.

Pretty much, yeah. I also remember reading through that game where JB did that.

There's still some time left in this phase, so scorri, who do you think is scum?

It has been pointed out to me that I should read my role PM slightly better. I'm Backup, not Universal Backup. The difference is that I can wait to choose what role I take as opposed to taking the first town role to die.

Okay, so, why do you think Psych is scum and is there any other reason that you think Paper and Levity may be scum besides them shifting the momentum towards you?

Okay so I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna be making a lot of sense. Um okay I'm really fucking over my credibility here. I'm not going to be back on time and there seem to be legit scumreads on me, so I'm gonna say this now so nobody more useful than myself gets killed by my mistake (vig or possibly role blocker /cop).

I'm PGO so when/if you kill me do it by lynch so I don't wind up killing a more experienced townie.

I was planning to try and act like a potential doc or something and draw a scum NK, but I don't see a good way to pull that off anymore, and I'm probably drawing enough scumreads that I do

A. there are vanillas in this game

B. not every fakeclaim is powerful since not every game is powerful, and sometimes people claim roles that are easily fakeable or just claim something at massclaim to make things hard for town