Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sentiment I'm getting from your posts is that you don't care about being lynched, unlike D1. It doesn't matter WHEN you stop caring about being lynched - if you are town, you are hurting your own faction by actively not participating.

@Boron: Right now I am just frustrated, I dislike having to repeat myself and explain things to people that I think should know better. Like, I can understand why people would be suspicious of me but it would pretty stupid of me to start up the Manix wagon in the first place and then suddenly go "OH SHIT BETTER LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE" if I were his scumbuddy.

I don't really have any good scumreads atm so instead I will just give general townreads and try to PoE from there: Assuming scorri is town, that means Elieson, Weapons, and grass are all probably not mafia. Psych is probably town because of uncc'd vig shot but depending on strength of factions he could be a mafia joat? Although I don't remember any mafia joats with a vig shot attached winning (then again I don't recall any mafia joat fakes in general). Bizz is probably town for CCing SB. I think eclipse is playing to her town meta which I will not tell her because her not knowing it makes it easy to read her.

This leaves Refa, Weapons, Euklyd, Poly, Boron, and Kay. I suspect that I know what Boron is crumbing and I don't see why mafboron would crumb that.

So I am inclined to think that at least one of Weapons and Kay is mafia since Manix + a bunch of new players seems like a bad scumteam.

##Vote: Weapons

Note that I'm saying mafia/not mafia. I'm not sure why someone having fakeclaimed SK is a prereq to being an SK in this game. Mafia certainly doesn't look to be roles that were people fakeclaiming mafia, why would SK be different? That said I don't feel like going SK hunting atm

Assuming scorri is town, that means Elieson, Weapons, and grass are all probably not mafia.

##Vote: Weapons

??????

Also I was playing DDR again and had an epiphany.

##Unvote

##Vote: Poly

I'm actually a lot happier with this I think. When I was reading his ISO last night I found that he seemed to play it safe a lot and he watered down a lot of his reads with phrases to the tune of "but I'll wait and see," etc. and didn't have a lot of solid opinions at all.

Also re Paperblade: the one thing that makes me hesitant to vote him is that he would have to have hard-bussed Manix from ED1, and then turned around and got SB to claim vanilla (unless he did it of his own volition, but what SB did was really abrupt and kinda looks coached), then used that argument to his advantage ("scum claiming vanilla is stupid," which I do agree with btw). I at first thought him arguing that reeked of him coaching SB but his behavior towards Manix seems odd for scum. He voted Wallcrab too fwiw.

but it would pretty stupid of me to start up the Manix wagon in the first place and then suddenly go "OH SHIT BETTER LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE" if I were his scumbuddy.

This is what confuses me about people who focused on those who abruptly switched to the Scorri wagon, especially Paperblade. It seems like all of the previous things they did were disregarded for "they jumped on Scorri last minute they are probably scum, what they did before is null because they jumped on the wagon that wasn't scum" Like, do you think Paperblade's behavior towards Manix is scummy?

Lol paper weapons vote when he's a "not mafia" read and you aren't hunting for an SK??

P.edit

do you have /any/ reason to vote polynoobs aside from "I guess bizz is on to something"

Eh I guess there is worse. Tho POE so early sounds blah.

Hey btw how serious were you about committing to a MASSCLAIM OF EPIC PROPORTIONS yesterday? You hadn't really brought anything up, despite suggesting it in the first place.

Eh I guess there is worse. Tho POE so early sounds blah.

Hey btw how serious were you about committing to a MASSCLAIM OF EPIC PROPORTIONS yesterday? You hadn't really brought anything up, despite suggesting it in the first place.

I was totally serious but no one seems interested so idk

Anyway, I am one of the various fake cop claims that I made way back when (yeah I rolled myself apparently). I investigated Euklyd even though PGO because PGO sucks and I don't really care if I die soon anyway, because real life is calling. I did not get a videotape and I only get a guilty/not guilty scan.