Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

Great, I'm being lynched. I don't see why I'm being lynched now and not on Day 4 (if Weapons is dead then and flips town), but I'm sure you guys have reasons. After I flip town, please lynch Weapons if he's still around Day 4 (so, not tomorrow), since if he did target me then he'd die end of Day 3, and so if he's still alive Day 4 he would be confirmed as a liar.

Also BBM tells me that Weapons would not have found a videotape because that's just flavor, but that's a pretty minor point, I guess, since I could be lying about that.

Before I die, I guess I can give my best reads that I was composing, although they're not really worth much, since most of them are conflicting. I'll try to contribute for the rest of the day, but IDK if I'll be very useful.

My strongest read is Viata as town, since I would have a hard time imagining that BOTH of the flipped scum would claim to have strong townreads on a scumbuddy. I mean of course it's possible that it was planned, but not likely, IMO.

Not really sure about Paperblade; on the one hand, he's basically the one who started the successful Manixwagon, and I don't really see scum bussing each other Day 1, because to my eyes there's not a lot of towncred to gain in that situation. On the other hand I could also maybe see it being a staged fight gone wrong, and I guess Paperblade's certainty that Shinori was town could be because he's scum.

Massclaim still seems slightly off to me, but since other experienced people seemed to think it was an okay idea, then IDK.

And then lastly I'm really not sure what to make of Weapons, and this annoys me.

Does anyone ever claim framer?

Because I'm really not seeing a scum being suicidal enough to either target a PGO, or claim to have gotten a scum result on someone who will flip town. Even if you can't keep playing I would imagine that if you're scum, you would feel important enough to your scumteam to request a replacement instead of trying to get killed and seriously gimping your scumbuddies.

Actually I'm kinda annoyed that a claimed cop would suicide on me anyways.

Also I'm pretty sure that Bearclaw is scum; talking while being dead is an obv scumtell.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa: So the fact that I was a major counterwagon to a scum and my wagon sprung up in 10 minutes hasn't done anything to indicate that maybe I'm not scum to you? Really?

Also Euklyd: Here's how it goes. We lynch you today. Either you flip town, in which case we lynch Weapons tomorrow for lying, or you flip scum, yay Weapons didn't lie, or you flip miller in which case why haven't you already claimed miller.

Refa: So the fact that I was a major counterwagon to a scum and my wagon sprung up in 10 minutes hasn't done anything to indicate that maybe I'm not scum to you? Really?

Honestly, I'm not sure why that would indicate that you're not scum, especially considering that we know that at least one of the people on it was town (Shinori). Care to elaborate?

@Scorri - Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm quite sure I'm not Miller. Or if I am I wasn't told about it, and I don't know how that lines up bastardwise. It wasn't in my role PM, so I won't flip Miller, either way.

Weapons why are you unvoting me? Trying to avoid a hammer? We're not exactly close to that point anyways.

Also not liking that reaction test. Keep in mind, if we had lynched Euklyd, and he did flip town, then we would have no doubt lynched Weapons the following day. So that backpedaling doesn't really make him look good.

Anyways not really sure what this means. Right now I'm just confused. I mean just...what. Seriously.

I'm about to have dinner, so I won't be around for a bit, but I'm kinda curious...

Weapons, what is your opinion of the reaction? Did you get what you were looking for?

My palm, it's so firmly pressed against my face that my boss just asked if I needed anything to ease the pain from the obvious headache I apparently have.

That turbo wagon could've gone really bad really quickly...but I think we at least got something out of Euk. Weapons should prooooobably explain his shit.

Votals

Paperblade (3): Scorri, Elieson, Polydeuces

Polydeuces (4): Eclipse, Paperblade, Bizz, Refa

Not Voting (6): Kay, Euklyd, Psych, Grassbridger, Weapons, Boron

With 13 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch at deadline and 7 votes to hammer. Phase ends on September 29th at 9PM EDT (September 30th at 1AM GMT). You have slightly under 45 hours remaining.

I didn't realize until now that with no one voting Euklyd, all the votes were on either Paperblade or Polydeuces ;/ I'd rather not lynch Paper right now (and Polydeuces' vote on him was extraordinarily bad).

I Like how weapons has no place to stick his vote now, and essentially wasted a day on a reaction test with no other discussion aside from "yea he's scum".

Also Refa and bizz why encourage blowing half the day off? Ppl like Kay and Eclipse and psych (and to an extent, Boron) have barely had time to post; that's cutting out like 1/3 of our players opportunity.

Also Refa and bizz why encourage blowing half the day off? Ppl like Kay and Eclipse and psych (and to an extent, Boron) have barely had time to post; that's cutting out like 1/3 of our players opportunity.

I never said anything like that.