Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

Honestly, I'm not sure why that would indicate that you're not scum, especially considering that we know that at least one of the people on it was town (Shinori). Care to elaborate?

I was a major counterwagon to a scum wagon. I was a major bandwagon. The wagon formed on me so quickly it's highly unlikely that there wasn't at least one scum on that wagon. Why would scum so quickly push a counterwagon on another scum member?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but... I think there's a bit of circular logic there. In saying "it's highly unlikely that there wasn't at least one scum", you're presupposing that you're town.

That said, I have a townread on practically everyone except Poly and the people who jumped to the Scorri wagon (Refa, Bizz, Paperblade, Psych) so I like your chances of being town (since I agree that there was probably a scum on your wagon).

This is what confuses me about people who focused on those who abruptly switched to the Scorri wagon, especially Paperblade. It seems like all of the previous things they did were disregarded for "they jumped on Scorri last minute they are probably scum, what they did before is null because they jumped on the wagon that wasn't scum" Like, do you think Paperblade's behavior towards Manix is scummy?

Also Refa and bizz why encourage blowing half the day off? Ppl like Kay and Eclipse and psych (and to an extent, Boron) have barely had time to post; that's cutting out like 1/3 of our players opportunity.

I didn't think we would get a turbolynch until Eclipse or Psych came on anyways, and Kay isn't even playing atm (BBM said he's looking for a sub, and hasn't found one).

I was a major counterwagon to a scum wagon. I was a major bandwagon. The wagon formed on me so quickly it's highly unlikely that there wasn't at least one scum on that wagon. Why would scum so quickly push a counterwagon on another scum member?

Town credit. I don't think that alone is enough to qualify you as scum, which is why you're a null read.

In addition, you may be an SK, not allied with either scum or town. Therefore, scum pushing a counterwagon on you would make more sense, since they wouldn't be aware of your alignment.

Yeah it's very likely scorri is town but she is not 100% clear, more like 90%

For her to be scum it has to be like, her + Elieson + Refa or something

Can you explain your reasoning here?

This is what confuses me about people who focused on those who abruptly switched to the Scorri wagon, especially Paperblade. It seems like all of the previous things they did were disregarded for "they jumped on Scorri last minute they are probably scum, what they did before is null because they jumped on the wagon that wasn't scum" Like, do you think Paperblade's behavior towards Manix is scummy?

Well, my read on Paperblade was mostly based on his massclaim suggestion and general lack of reads, and the wagon thing was only playing into it a bit. But as I said, his D2 seems pretty town to me (specifically, similar to my play in Kirby), so I think he's either town, or scum deliberately faking frustration to get sympathy/slack for bad reads. No, I don't really think Paperblade's behavior towards Manix was scummy, but I'm not saying it was town either--I just got a big null from it.

One thing that kind of unsettled me about the quoted post is that Bizz, you distance yourself from the Scorri powerwagon. You refer to people who jumped on that as "They", despite the fact that you were one of them. Feels like you're trying to make people forget you were on that train.

My read on Polydeuces just went downhill after noticing SO's #673, he busses Bearclaw and also criticizes Elie and Poly and defends Paperblade. But he gives a whole paragraph on Elie and only a few lines on Polydeuces, which seems like bussing maybe.

One thing I noticed from reading the end of Day 1 is that Boron was actually consistently criticizing scorri in her posts, including in #680 saying that scorri's vote gave her "bad memories of SF Drafters". Then again later she says she'd be fine with lynching either scorri or SB. However, after she voted Manix(/SB) she started saying SB looked better, essentially defending the slot while increasingly criticizing scorri. However, she never moved her vote, even as she progressively felt SB was getting townier and scorri was getting scummier.

Boron: who were you redirected to N1?

It's because I feel like I'm focusing on myself in this game a lot and when I refer to 'they' I am referring to all of us collectively, fite me

Grassbridger, I would appreciate it if you did not put words in my mouth and try to misrepresent what I did last phase. When did I say that I felt SB was getting townier and scorri was getting scummier? SB's content looked better than Manix's, but it was not enough to erase my scum read on his slot, and therefore I still wanted him lynched. Admitting that SB looks better than his predecessor is NOT "essentially defending the slot". It's admitting a point and keeping your reads and opinions current. While I said that I would be fine with either SB or scorri getting lynched, MY VOTE WAS ON SB and therefore he was the one that I preferred to get lynched if I had to pick one. I don't even know what your fucking point is.

I was redirected to Refa, who I'm reading as slightly town over this, because I don't think scum would blindly redirect things to their buddy. Anyone else who had targeted Shinori would have been redirected to Polydeuces, however, which is the "extra confusion" that I had caused by my action being redirected.

Grassbridger, I would appreciate it if you did not put words in my mouth and try to misrepresent what I did last phase. When did I say that I felt SB was getting townier and scorri was getting scummier? SB's content looked better than Manix's, but it was not enough to erase my scum read on his slot, and therefore I still wanted him lynched. Admitting that SB looks better than his predecessor is NOT "essentially defending the slot". It's admitting a point and keeping your reads and opinions current. While I said that I would be fine with either SB or scorri getting lynched, MY VOTE WAS ON SB and therefore he was the one that I preferred to get lynched if I had to pick one. I don't even know what your fucking point is.

I was redirected to Refa, who I'm reading as slightly town over this, because I don't think scum would blindly redirect things to their buddy. Anyone else who had targeted Shinori would have been redirected to Polydeuces, however, which is the "extra confusion" that I had caused by my action being redirected.

Yeah sorry that was a bit of a misrep, I meant that you were posting more and more about how SB was looking better (relative to Manix) and generally scummy things that scorri had done. I didn't mean to imply that your opinions were necessarily changing. My point was that you looked to be pushing a scorri lynch without getting involved and without saying anything negative about the person you were currently voting.

If you were redirected to Refa, how would you know where anyone else was redirected to?

yeah but what about everyone else

I cc'd SB, Psych claimed vig shot on Kevin which seems like a weird scum move (I don't agree with who he shot though), does none of that matter anymore either

the only one I'm unsure of is Refa.

Yeah sorry that was a bit of a misrep, I meant that you were posting more and more about how SB was looking better (relative to Manix) and generally scummy things that scorri had done. I didn't mean to imply that your opinions were necessarily changing. My point was that you looked to be pushing a scorri lynch without getting involved and without saying anything negative about the person you were currently voting.

If you were redirected to Refa, how would you know where anyone else was redirected to?

Look, I was not opposed to a scorri lynch because I felt that she was scummy in late D1. But I had been pushing Manix for a good part of the phase and had stated that SB didn't make me feel better about the slot as a whole. Do I have to say in every post I make, "scorri is bad but I think SB is worse" to get the point across that I still wanted SB lynched and I still thought he was bad?

Also, if you haven't figured out the answer to that, then you're not getting anything more out of me until I have to claim.

Bizz: All I really said was that there was probably scum among the people who hopped on scorri's wagon (and I should have included Refa along with you, Paper, and Psych). I mean, yeah, there are other things you've done, but even if I found all 4 of you individually townie, I would think there's a pretty strong chance I'm wrong on an individual level once, but right about the group.

Anyway, I do think that the cc of SB is reasonably town, as is Psych claiming the Kirsche kill (more so, actually). I think if there's scum on that wagon (and I do think that) it's Paper or Refa, maybe you but pretty unlikely.

Boron: I thought I caught your crumb d1, I just have no idea how that could still happen if you were redirected to Refa.

##Vote: Boron

I was redirected to Polydeuces, like you said. How did you know who I was redirected to if your target was moved to Refa?

ahh before I go

I don't like "there has to be a scum on the scorri wagon" and then Grass votes someone who was not on the scorri wagon, actually really rubs me the wrong way, I wouldn't be opposed to a Grass lynch tbh if it came down to it but I also don't like Poly's apathy it's really annoying

Anyway, I do think that the cc of SB is reasonably town, as is Psych claiming the Kirsche kill (more so, actually). I think if there's scum on that wagon (and I do think that) it's Paper or Refa, maybe you but pretty unlikely.

##Vote: Boron

These two thoughts are counterintuitive. If there is scum on the wagon (which means that they were trying to push the lynch off of SB and onto scorri), then why wouldn't Boron switch as well? What did she have to gain by being contrary? And if she was bussing for town credit, I don't see why the other scum wouldn't have done the same thing.

ahh before I go

I don't like "there has to be a scum on the scorri wagon" and then Grass votes someone who was not on the scorri wagon, actually really rubs me the wrong way, I wouldn't be opposed to a Grass lynch tbh if it came down to it but I also don't like Poly's apathy it's really annoying

Even though Grassbridger is the one who orchestrated that last-minute switch to SB over scorri? I mean, he's being completely stupid right now and I see no reason to answer his question because of his inability to read between the lines, but do you think he's scum?