Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I idled last night.

I haven't read anything over the night, so opinions later when I'm not tired from work.

Levity's death makes me feel a little bad about eclipse, since she was the last person Levity suspected, but I'm just not reading her as scum. I'll worry about this later after I actually read the thread.

Paper's D2 wasn't too good. I can understand frustration with having bad reads and stuff with scorri early on, but I can't remember him really doing much else.

As for Psych being Lute, BBM fakeclaimed it in Nostalgia (for some reason) and was foiled because scorri was the actual Lute. Therefore, it counts as a failed fakeclaim.

Lute wasn't claimed as a Fake in NostalgiaMafia that i remember. I just ran a check on the thread and didn't see one.

Unless it's just that BBM claimed Lute in general, so he probably has the identical Lute role since that's pretty much what he claimed in NostalgiaM.

I ac-

He's probably a weak watcher survivor

yea, this actually (Thanks BBM >.<)

Although I have some interesting news from my Role, and I could probably out some of it now that I hafta throw this out there.

N1: My action failed entirely, so unless SB or Bizz or someone hooked me, I have a pretty serious hunch at a scumread.

N2: I have an INNO on X player.

wait so is Elieson just survivor or is he weak watcher SK

I'm not an SK, I'm a survivor.

And Kay claimed Light, killer/commuter from TM2, but actually was, so she didn't make a fakeclaim in that game that I can see. So you're claiming just Commuter, (essentially BPV (assuming a DayVig doesn't exist)).

If you did commute N1, it'd explain why my watch on you failed, but it wouldn't explain the extra kill. I can't say anything about last night though since I didn't target you. hmmmmmm

First off I love you BBM thanks for subbing me into this game. *cuddles BBM* OH THE IRONY OF THE ROLE I SUBBED INTO!

Second, this redirecting shit is pissing me off. Kay hadn't sent in an action when she was a player, so last night I tried to target Psych and I ended up targeting Refa because??? And my action failed too >_>. Can't say I believe Elieson being redirected unless we have two redirectors or something?(sorry I haven't read the whole thread yet)

In any case, ##Vote: Elieson for now since lol3rd.

I haven't been able to read the whole thread much but things that pop up are:

- Didn't really like Paper's shift to Refa last phase and the 'my scumreads suck' but its similar to what he did in FFM and he was town in that so I can see his behaviour flip either alignment.

-I think Boron's case on Polydeuces which included noob!Shin meta was quite bad. Poly had shown he had experience before hand but was ignorant of SF's mechanics. Shin had no idea how to play mafia and just went by like that in Trainwreck, that's different.

- I thought Psych was most probably town which is why I targeted him last night. Idk why I got redirected.

Apparently its a mod error and I wasn't redirected.

gg BBM

EDIT: And I got permission to edit this.

and I so hate this confusion I'm in right now.

Edited by Bluedoom

Marth, if you read yesterday, you'd see that Grass was redirected to Polydeuces, and Boron was redirected to Refa. Both of them claimed it, so there's two forms of redirection in this game (assuming Boron isn't lying scum), and I actually have a theory as to part of the redirection confusion that's going on.

Urghhh, I'm so confused about everything.

One thing I have to ask though is why would Elieson claim third party if he knew it was going to get him lynched? It just seems counterproductive.