Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

There's an unaccounted-for second kill that I am positive is a SK (Grassbridger wasn't a scumread on anyone). Also, I do NOT like Paperblade's claim. The vanillas in this game are outright underpowered compared to this.

##Vote: Paperblade

Since I can't rely on night results, I need to get a better read on you. Null due to emotion is not what I want out of a claimed unlimited commuter.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bleh

[10:45:29 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: marth i made a mistake
[10:45:31 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: you werent redirected
[10:45:42 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: i meant to type psych and accidentally typed refa
[10:45:46 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: your action just failed
[10:45:47 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: that's it
[10:45:56 PM] Abhi: what
[10:46:01 PM] Abhi: shit
[10:46:09 PM] Abhi: can I post this in thread?
[10:46:12 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: yeah
[10:46:16 PM] Rohan Kulkarni: doesnt really make a difference
This is basically what Marth edited out out. Choosing not to modkill him for this since it doesn't technically reveal any role or alignment info (and because I said he could post it in-thread, even if I meant paraphrasing).
Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

One thing I have to ask though is why would Elieson claim third party if he knew it was going to get him lynched? It just seems counterproductive.

Also nevermind, I'm an idiot. Didn't notice that Psych copped him. :\

So I guess the issue here is whether or not Elieson is in fact the survivor or the SK.

If you don't believe me IDC, but I'm out in the open and as far as I know, I win with a primary faction, so I have to watch who I think is town and hope I don't suicide myself before ppl decide to lynch me or whatever. At this point I'm town siding because I have no ties to scum and nothing really to gain by it. The difference is, I'm still scumhunting. Paper is just parked on me because he doesn't think he should have to hunt because he's probably scum commuter.

Guess what paper. If threats are entirely eliminated and I'm not declared a winner with town, town can just lynch me and win with no effort and claim the win for themselves. Why are you so insistent on lynching me and doing jack shit of anything else?

Well, I'd like Psych to clarify how conclusive his result is but I still don't really see a reason for Elieson to live. Why would you Watch me with your role if you thought I was mafia when you had better targets?

You haven't put much effort into scumhunting for a while, so whats different for me calling you out for it now when it's what I voted you for yesterday and today for?

DO you have any other scumreads?

Also, I watched you because I thought you were town during D1. Obviously I don't think that anymore.

and I did call you out for your scumhunting (lack thereof) before Psych even outt'd his cop result, so like I said, since when am I suddenly calling you out for this?

I'd still like to lynch Refa since I feel like his Day 2 has been more scummy and less "new player mistakes," but I wouldn't really cry if Euklyd got lynched. Those are my two reads based on PoE. I have pretty good non-mafia reads on the rest of the player list so I'm not really sure what you want me to do. Should I make up a case on Weapons or something? Should I try to compare Euklyd to Marth's slot, that had literally done nothing all game? I've speculated enough on Kay based on the fact that she wasn't around to do anything.

Also, something that eclipse's comment on my role reminded me of: In both PoT games, eclipse was a vanilla townie and took issue with the backup claims made by JB and myself respectively, saying that the existence of a vanilla did not make sense with her role. But, eclipse doesn't seem to have had any issue with scorri's backup claim in this game, at least to my memory or to my ability to ctrl+f. Sooo I dunno what's up there

The fact that I commuted on a night with three kills, only one of which was claimed should be evidence that I'm not wolf.

@Elieson: You said early Day 2 you found my reasons for voting scorri meh. Reads to me like a scumread, since Bizz who you lumped in with that was the person you voted.

Additionally, I said that's what it's turned into. You're not defending the part where a survivor just sides with a mafia when they tell him "Vote with us or you die" etc, you're just going "At least I'm scumhunting." And there's still the fact that you could just be a lying SK.

I'd still like to lynch Refa since I feel like his Day 2 has been more scummy and less "new player mistakes," but I wouldn't really cry if Euklyd got lynched. Those are my two reads based on PoE. I have pretty good non-mafia reads on the rest of the player list so I'm not really sure what you want me to do. Should I make up a case on Weapons or something? Should I try to compare Euklyd to Marth's slot, that had literally done nothing all game? I've speculated enough on Kay based on the fact that she wasn't around to do anything.

Also, something that eclipse's comment on my role reminded me of: In both PoT games, eclipse was a vanilla townie and took issue with the backup claims made by JB and myself respectively, saying that the existence of a vanilla did not make sense with her role. But, eclipse doesn't seem to have had any issue with scorri's backup claim in this game, at least to my memory or to my ability to ctrl+f. Sooo I dunno what's up there

This is something neat actually.

The fact that I commuted on a night with three kills, only one of which was claimed should be evidence that I'm not wolf.

Not sure anyone called you a wolf. If you say I did, all I said was "hmmmmmm". Why, because it got me thinking more. For what it's worth, assuming that's your role (and it makes lots of sense at this point), I don't see you as an SK.

@Elieson: You said early Day 2 you found my reasons for voting scorri meh. Reads to me like a scumread, since Bizz who you lumped in with that was the person you voted.

Additionally, I said that's what it's turned into. You're not defending the part where a survivor just sides with a mafia when they tell him "Vote with us or you die" etc, you're just going "At least I'm scumhunting." And there's still the fact that you could just be a lying SK.

I didn't feel like outing that my watch had failed on you. Also, considering no one else had outted anything else as D2 progressed, I became more curious as to what could've caused me to fail, what with the redirections of Boron and Grass already outted and all. TBH I strongly considered either an ascetic or a commute were part of your role, and I found your slot more stepping down from town to null due to that. As D2 progressed, I became less and less confident that you were a correct townread, as far as I was concerned, due to your performance and sudden jump to PoE, as well as your latter half of D2 performance being like "I dunno how my reads are faring i'm pissed at myself for having lame reads" yada yada.

But actually, I highly doubt BBM put a survivor in this game while making town win con specifically win when we are the only ones left. I think the traditional win con is you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Can you stop this already? It's simple enough. When BBM announces that the scumteam is gone, the game should end. If I'm still alive by then, and the game is still going on, just lynch me. It's already out there, and it's already a plan that makes sense. Can we please go back to hunting scum and stuff?