FE7ifの作り手へ

Agro

"To shadowofchaos[HEY I CAN READ JAPANESE TOO]

The owner of FE7if is not here.

FE7if was not made on 2ch.

There is lots of discussion about it, but the owner isn't here.

Please stop making a fuss on this thread"

we must be barking up the wrong tree

Even so, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep this thread here so that the creator can read it eventuall

Sorry to butt in... My apologies.

But aren't they fussing? Why are they talking about us (Serenes Forest)? If FE7if wasn't made on the site, then why are they talking about it AND us (Serenes forest)?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're talking about us because we wrote a comment on the thread and we have this thread that's sending a message to all the Japanese users? We're the ones that brought it up, to be honest.

But aren't they fussing? Why are they talking about us (Serenes Forest)? If FE7if wasn't made on the site, then why are they talking about it AND us (Serenes forest)?

even if we'd done nothing they've every right to talk about us. i mean, we exist. we're a public forum. we're hardly a secret fight club here. if they want to acknowledge our existence, there's nothing stopping them (nor should there be)

that said, we kicked the metaphorical beehive here by taking it to them. again, of course they're going to talk about us

(also i get the feeling this wasn't as useless an endeavour as they seem to suggest; 2ch is hardly a little-known place and now it's been brought up there it's not impossible word may eventually spread to the right people)

They're talking about us because we wrote a comment on the thread and we have this thread that's sending a message to all the Japanese users? We're the ones that brought it up, to be honest.

even if we'd done nothing they've every right to talk about us. i mean, we exist. we're a public forum. we're hardly a secret fight club here. if they want to acknowledge our existence, there's nothing stopping them (nor should there be)

that said, we kicked the metaphorical beehive here by taking it to them. again, of course they're going to talk about us

(also i get the feeling this wasn't as useless an endeavour as they seem to suggest; 2ch is hardly a little-known place and now it's been brought up there it's not impossible word may eventually spread to the right people)

Oh. I was pretty confused. Thanks.

ここまで無神経で短慮な奴もいるんだな、あのAgroとかいう阿呆は
Agroとかいう阿呆は
阿呆

2chmademecry_zpsc9b5c753.png

excuse me while i cry

Edited by Agro

That was uncalled for. Now they're trying to be ignorant.

And?

You come in, bring your forum drama, make demands, and then expect them to be helpful?

Please, Share whatever drugs you're on with the rest of us. We all require a rose tinted worldview sometimes.

And?

You come in, bring your forum drama, make demands, and then expect them to be helpful?

Please, Share whatever drugs you're on with the rest of us. We all require a rose tinted worldview sometimes.

It's easy to say that it'd have never worked, at this point.

But honestly there was some possibility. I've seen similar situations in other communities in the past and people somehow found a compromise.

If this time didn't go well it's not an excuse to mock us down for having tried, or even worse, to don't try at all in general.

Things won't change for sure if you stay still.

"forum drama"

if this is your idea of drama and being demanding i feel really bad for you

given the circumstances i'd say we (and i use the word "we" loosely given i've zero stake here) have been anything but dramatic and demanding. firm? yes. clear in our point? yes. attempting to start a dialogue in spite of the language barrier? yes. seeking a clean, kind resolution? yes. throwing a tantrum and burning down their metaphorical house with a torrent of angry posts, though? not even close

frankly we've every right to be disappointed in their response, even if 2ch was a long shot in the first place

And?You come in, bring your forum drama, make demands, and then expect them to be helpful?Please, Share whatever drugs you're on with the rest of us. We all require a rose tinted worldview sometimes.

Why are you commenting at me? I'm not the one who started it.

It's easy to say that it'd have never worked, at this point.

But honestly there was some possibility. I've seen similar situations in other communities in the past and people somehow found a compromise.

If this time didn't go well it's not an excuse to mock us down for having tried, or even worse, to don't try at all in general.

Things won't change for sure if you stay still.

There wasn't much possibility, considering this was haphazardly shot out to a place that didn't even involve the development of FE7if. There was no one there to "compromise" with.

I wouldn't count on this being done yet. My gut tells me that this is only the beginning. I suggest that everyone that posts after me keeps in mind that this thread has hit a bigger audience, and adjust accordingly.

There wasn't much possibility, considering this was haphazardly shot out to a place that didn't even involve the development of FE7if. There was no one there to "compromise" with.

We couldn't know that. If you read the first pages again, people didn't exactly know if they were posting in the right place. At that time there was a possibility, and it was right to follow it. Again, it's easy now to state that it was posted in the wrong place.

And in any case, the word is spreading, it can only be good for us.

We couldn't know that. If you read the first pages again, people didn't exactly know if they were posting in the right place. At that time there was a possibility, and it was right to follow it. Again, it's easy now to state that it was posted in the wrong place.

And in any case, the word is spreading, it can only be good for us.

If a little more prudence were taken, rather than witch hunting, it would be found that FE7if isn't a community project founded on 2ch boards, like the VIP Mario series, for example. Rather, it would be found that threads like the one that was initially targeted are generally used for discussion of various hacks, games, and miscellanea. Numerous projects and findings are mentioned in places like the one linked to initially.

The correct thing to have done would have been to ask politely how to contact the development team of FE7if, if anyone had known. Instead, a boisterous accusation was thrown out to a place that had nothing to do with it.

"forum drama"

if this is your idea of drama and being demanding i feel really bad for you

given the circumstances i'd say we (and i use the word "we" loosely given i've zero stake here) have been anything but dramatic and demanding. firm? yes. clear in our point? yes. attempting to start a dialogue in spite of the language barrier? yes. seeking a clean, kind resolution? yes. throwing a tantrum and burning down their metaphorical house with a torrent of angry posts, though? not even close

frankly we've every right to be disappointed in their response, even if 2ch was a long shot in the first place

What resolution? They didn't break any rules, they aren't a member of these forums, and there exists no "Hacking Bylaws" that anyone agreed too.

This is, quite frankly, the serenes community having a big old whinge because they can't do anything. And you can't do anything, don't fool yourselves you have no control over what people do ESPECIALLY outside this site. This is you trying to bring your rules, your problems and force them onto other people.

So boo fucking hoo you want someone to sprite up the worlds smallest bard playing the worlds tiniest violin? Because there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO. The only option left to you, is spite. Or turning the forums into a policestate of reviewed membership and hiding it all from the public view.

Or continue bitching at random people on the internet who don't even speak the same language as you and frankly think you're a bunch of silly whiny fucks, just reinforce the stereotypes they have about you. I'm quite frankly content to sit back and laugh, continue my entertainment.

agro's not very good with the kanji

also the point was to show the definition for non-japanese readers

yeah that

also, wow, this thread has gotten to 10 pages in like, 3 days. I should have pulled some shameless plugs for my hack!

Edited by Agro

So apart from snooty, non-contributing posters, this thread doesn't seem to have much value left for anyone. You've sent your message and gotten some info out of it, any reason for me not to close the thread now? I suggest thanking the people for responding and being done with it, honestly.

Edited by Tangerine

I guess not, for now. I'm going to watch the 2ch thread for a little while longer, so I'll let you guys know if anything comes up.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fe7if/r/?u=geiagojeri

Might be the creator of the hack. His name pops up in the edit history (hell, it's the only name), and he's updated most of the pages linked on the hack page.

Also @Omni, just because we can't do anything about it doesn't mean we should sit back and sigh. That's honestly the absolute WORST thing to do. Something more productive like ripping the music and animations sounds much better. Moral high ground is bullshit.