Petition for a League of Legends subforum in Other Games.

Raven

Petition:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. The formal petition (there are two choices because a poll must contain at least two choices).

• I support the appeal for a League of Legends subforum to be created within Other Games.
    • I support the appeal for a League of Legends subforum to be created within Other Games.
  2. 2. Pick one!

• I play League (sometimes or often) and post (sometimes or often) in the LoL topic in Other Games.
    • I play League (sometimes or often) but I don't bother posting in the LoL topic in Other Games. (Please give a reason in a reply)
    • I don't play League (at all or much) but I see nothing wrong with having a subforum for this undeniably popular and content-heavy game.
  3. 3. Pick one!

• I play League (rarely to addicted).
    • I have never played League, and don't plan on doing so.
    • I have never played League, but I have been thinking about doing so.
    • I quit League, and don't plan on returning.
    • I quit League, but I have been thinking about returning.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it even Heroes of Newerth? IDK but there wer elike The Big Three and one of them died and it was a while ago so it wasn't Smite nor was it Demigod because did anyone even play Demigod I don't even remember how I heard of it

The point of a subforum is so it's specific to a game (or genre, as MOBA is). Why wasn't a general fighting game subforum made as opposed to a Brawl-specific one? A MMO subforum would be massive. And it would still get flooded with League topics.

The League of Legends community ruined GameFAQs Character Battle IX, so I'm going to anti-sign this petition.

LINK IS THE TRUE WINNER. ONLY LINK CAN WIN. LINK IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. MY LIFE FOR LINK. LINK PLEASE.

I'm pretty sure that community was ruined from the start. The League of Draven only cast light on the monsters lurking in the dark.

OH NO

anyway I guess so? There's a lot of interest on this forum in my experience so yeah makes sense to me

Yes...There's plenty of that....

Bias much? :P:

I think a general MOBA forum might work, with sticky topics being the "add me" for games.

Woo.

The point of a subforum is so it's specific to a game (or genre, as MOBA is). Why wasn't a general fighting game subforum made as opposed to a Brawl-specific one? A MMO subforum would be massive. And it would still get flooded with League topics.

Har har har. I would actually like a MMO subforum too...maybe spam some WoW topics for the luls.

Har har har. I would actually like a MMO subforum too...maybe spam some WoW topics for the luls.

There isn't even a WoW topic. BUT OF COURSE, a subforum to promote such activity may bring the closet WoW players out.

RELATED NOTE when did heroes of newerth die, it's like you only heard dota/lol/hon THEN SUDDENLY i haven't heard the name in like a year

(maybe it was just shit)

I downloaded it once. It just seemed really low quality and old. I also believe it was their company or something who's now making a new MOBA called Strife.

There was also some other one I forget the name of, but it's still in CB and all I know about it is apparently wards are now innate, similar to Recall? Ugh I wish I could remember.

Also yeah can Eclipse/Integ make a subforum or is it Bal/Tangerin/whoever i'm forgetting only?

Edited by Psych

Probably news, leaks or pbe updateds that never make it to air or actualy testing in the pbe, like the Shyvana burnout nerf some time ago, which caused a little uproar form Shyvana fans and then later Riot said, that that was an accident and was someting they are/were testing internally in preparation for season 4.

Do you mean misinformation like that, Kiriane?

That's called discussion. It's up to people if they want to try out unconventional champions/items in certain positions. Nothing wrong with it, especially if it's only tested in normal games and not ranked. People experiment and learn, and are well capable of making their own mind up on things.

Honestly I think that's a weak excuse for not supporting a subforum.

That's called discussion. It's up to people if they want to try out unconventional champions/items in certain positions. Nothing wrong with it, especially if it's only tested in normal games and not ranked. People experiment and learn, and are well capable of making their own mind up on things.

Honestly I think that's a weak excuse for not supporting a subforum.

I second this. SF obviously isn't the end-all for LoL, and someone who takes the word of a subforum that's not even related to SF's main focus (FE) over a forum that is dedicated to LoL is asking for trouble. If I want an echo chamber of best practices/builds/characters/other stuff, I'll go elsewhere.

Pokemon and Smash have their own sub-forum because those games have a big fanbase overlap with FE and Other Games gets spammed by them.

I really do not see that with LoL. If anything an MMO subforum would be the way to go.

I'll create the forum when I get home tonight. I'm probably only going to move the LoL thread I pinned, because as far as I know MMOs have never been a popular subject of discussion, so any thread I could dig out of OG would be old and unvaluable anyway.

If it ends up just being a page of threads in the end, I'll merge it with Other Games again. So it'd be up to you guys to make it worth having!