i don't get it... why can't i cry?

Djeets

Once I had a dream in which there was a little boy who in some way I needed to help but couldn't and I was crying like crazy in the dream because of not being able to help, but when I woke up I was just really sweaty so I guess that's the real reason I was crying. I didn't really care about the boy at all.

I almost cried when (Harry Potter 7 movie spoilers)

Snape died towards the end of the series.

Edited by Lanfear

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read the last HP and I'd be a bit embarrassed to be seen with the book by my librarian at this point (considering the stuff I'm reading now). No, that doesn't make me cry, but I remember reading the HP books in 2 nights longest - that was p cool and reading takes way longer nowadays because I spend more time thinking, calculating and making notes than actually just going where the narrative takes me.

i just can't get it...

no matter how many tear jerker scenes, sad scenes, touching scenes, i've been through while watching films, movies, stories,animes, etc... i just can't let even a tear out of my eyes...

i mean, yeah, i'm sad, touched and depressed when watching it, but i can't reach to the point where i can put it to tears... why?

am i a heartless? or am i being ignorant?

this is depressing...

I'm like the opposite of that. The tears every god damn time a character dies or someone shows lots of sadness (Tales of B Sing Se, Iroh's tale [THE TEARS T_T]). I cried so much when Jiraya died and then seeing Naruto all sad too. :<. It sucks. Its also hard not to tear up in front of friends while watching these things ugh.

I hadn't cried since I was thirteen time until a certain film came along called Sacco e Vanzetti. It still makes me cry. I didn't cry after that until I fell in love.

I think it has something to do with how close you are to the people in your life; how much you care about them. The more you have to lose in your own life, the more the losses of others affect you. The happier you are, the sadder you can be. Your emotions polarize when you have something to care about. You still have a spectrum, but the extremes aren't as extreme as those who are more emotionally invested.

It can also be the opposite. Sometimes you are so full of feeling or have experienced such extremes that almost everything else seems like a shadow of true sadness.

Complex stuff, emotions.

I just don't cry in general. Like, ever, I guess, even if I'm really sad and would like to cry. I occasionally feel *close* to crying, but I doubt I could cry for most/any of those things even if I tried to force tears.

Basically don't consider this a problem, because I would hate for there to be a problem with me.

Euk confirmed as heartless

in the end, to me , crying is the proof either you really had a close bond to that story or not...

after all, i even once cried the whole day just because of that one character died on the 3rd day i knew that character >.< it;s from 77th episode of sonic x

forcing yourself to cry just sounds selfish actually..

watch Clannad After Story XDDDD

i'm planning to do that later on,,,

but i need to watch anohana first >.<

but i need to watch anohana first >.<

Everyone apparently cries at this but I found the final episode so forced I could only laugh.

The rest of the show was kind of just a typical teen drama, anyway.

I cried during Clannad After Story, though.

Everyone apparently cries at this but I found the final episode so forced I could only laugh.

The rest of the show was kind of just a typical teen drama, anyway.

I cried during Clannad After Story, though.

I cried during Clannad too, because it was so sad. It was a rainy day.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I cried during Clannad too, because it was so sad. It was a rainy day.

your original post was better but i guess rage fox had to change it or dump u and i guess changing it was better,,,

Actually, I agree.

Also, I don't really cry either. I might get pretty sad, but yeah.

Dude, spoilers. ;_;

(the only time I cry, btb)

did you know that the lyrics and animation during the Bloody Stream opening tell you that Cesar will die and that his last name tells you he will die

Yay now I never have to watch Clannad.

u c dat edit rage fox did hahahaha power abuse DEMOTE THE EVIL TYRANT

I saw the first couple eps of LoGH but I haven't gone through the full series yet. I'm optimistic though. Maybe I'll watch Clannad too, I dunno. I haven't watched much anime lately, but I've been watching Avatar for the first time (I saw the last couple eps in college w/ some friends).