• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you don't mean horno? Horio makes no sense

[late to thread, doesn't apologize]

I take it you're just now getting here because you already gave fox her present

which of course was you wearing just a ribbon

I wonder if anyone even knows what my avatar is from.

yeah, one day i saw that you had a cool avatar and i was like "i'm gonna ask fox where that avatar is from"

i go to leave a profile comment, but someone already asked that question. /me says hooray and pastes Aikatsu! into a text file

Coming from the guy who complained to the staff so much about people calling him "horio". lol

i didn't complain to the staff to cause that, that was interceptor being a gigantic cunt as usual, and he gets away with it because he's part of the elite inner circle :tangerineglasses:

i always leave a text file open so i can copy+paste things i want to remember and characters so i can make ψ(`∇´)ψ faces at ppl

Really really really bad Boney...

i didn't complain to the staff to cause that, that was interceptor being a gigantic cunt as usual, and he gets away with it because he's part of the elite inner circle :tangerineglasses:

How can you possibly be aware of what Interceptor does and doesn't get away with?

How can you possibly be aware of what Interceptor does and doesn't get away with?

cuz i never see him get yelled at/warned/banned like i am niggar

also GO TO UR BDAY THRED I MAYD 4 U ;-;

cuz i never see him get yelled at/warned/banned like i am niggar

also GO TO UR BDAY THRED I MAYD 4 U ;-;

What are you smoking, no one would warn or ban such a cute doggy.

EDIT-I guess I might yell at him if he made a mess on the carpet.

Edited by Lanfear

You sure you don't mean horno? Horio makes no sense

Inui's name is a character from Prince of Tennis, I believe. And Inui was one of Interceptor's favourite characters in that anime, so naturally he took offence at someone he didn't respect having the same name. He decided on a name to call Inui that was, in his opinion, a much more fitting character from the anime. Horio is a guy that apparently brags about having two years' tennis experience but is not all that good. I will hold my opinion on how fitting the name is. Inui had a tantrum and eventually Tino brought down WOG to prevent anybody from calling Inui "Horio" or referencing "Two Years' Tennis Experience". Some people even got warned for calling him Horio after the announcement. So, yeah, Horio makes more sense than horno.

I haven't seen PoT in like a decade. I remember liking it but literally the only thing I remember about it is that the kid jumps a lot.

You know, for reaction time.

It fucking works, too.

Fier sounds close to Fear.

Heh. Red Fax of Fear. Heh.

Also I started reading Prince of Tennis and it was only okay, does it get better? I don't plan on watching it but I remember seeing a clip on Youtube awhile back of some guy named Tezuka doing a forehand that was so good it killed the dinosaurs and I was pretty impressed because that's gotta be a pretty good forehand man