Changing the DS games for the better!

PKL

DS  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Warp or no warp or something else?

• Warp the Warp staff out of the game (take it out its OP)
    • Warp on Marth causes Marth and the warper to warp to a random spot instead
    • Warp ends the warped unit's turn immediately.
    • Warp only has 1 use.
    • Warp range nerfed to 1/2 the user's Mag stat.
    • Warp is available much later in the game.
    • I like managing warp uses (for dondon only)

I forgot about this because its in nintendo DS era and not the others 2, and it gets hidden whenever someone posts in the Shadow Dragon or NMotE subforums. :/ Anyone still interested?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him a Prf staff. <_<

The other starting class healbots you get by default have them.

As to what it would have to be to actually make you use him more, maybe a status stave? I dunno.

Edited by Irysa

Sleep Staff would be really nice, especially if it worked like it did in FE5 (AKA guaranteed if you have more magic than the target has RES...so for the most part, guaranteed).

since nightmare modules exist for 11 and 12 we could likely make some of these changes i think 11 even has a way to edit class sets

These changes can be done for FE11, but FE12 did not have a stable Modules.... yet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArI70dhDzbaFdHo5MmZ3VlJSLUJSWDFLMDY1T1lmaXc#gid=0

Made the doc and added the first character that was discussed, tell me if you like the format and do note that you can bring back up previously discussed characters if you want. I would like more agreement on previous characters before moving on.

I came across these attached modules one day on a Japanese resource. Are they the ones you're speaking of? I don't know if it's Blazer's modules rehosted, or if they're expanded/"more stable".

i'm not sure i used to have blazers fe12 modules i will look at these when i get home and see if they are the same

Since PKL doesn't update, here's a random throwout: FE11 Minerva should get C lances and like, 30 hp (+6 off her base) or something.

Edited by Irysa

Nah, she doesnt get doubled by the mercs in ch 11.

In fact iirc she isn't doubled at base DK speed to anything for quite a few chapters aside from horsemen thieves and snipers, two of which she's dead to insatntly anyway so...

EDIT: Oh yeah and Heroes, but they double almost everyone <_<

Edited by Irysa

There must be a sort of agreement system in place imo. And I don't think this will work daily since I think some character's balance needs to be discussed more than that.

Alright then...

Day 11: FE11 Barst and FE12 Catria

Both are really good units in their games. And I didn't skip Ogma Malicia, remember that I never updated the thread title :sweatdrop:

Barst: I think he's fine as-is.

Catria: Uhhh. . .unless you guys want to debuff her so that she doesn't break the game in half. . .if so, then -2 base Speed - with her growths, she'll more than make it up.