[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to start watching battle videos cause I think I have played enough but I may have made mistake on the registration. Actually I'm not sure if I'm at fault or the site is. The registration assumes I'm American, but my 3DS and email account are Canadian.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't know how to phrase this

I wonder if some European players know how to fix this since you guys are visting an English website afteall.

Edited by Gregosa

Where do I go on the registration site to edit my profile. My game is Canadian but the website thinks I'm American. This is really confusing and frustrating me.

Edited by Gregosa

Thanks for the help Richard.How long does it typically take to be load most videos. i ask because I really wanted my Greninja/male(spy-ninja/ninj spy) female name question answered on Facebook but one of my first comments was "use blastoise mang" so my creative name idea got thrown down the toilet cause I actually am using Blastoise in battle :(. I'm so annoyed that I am going to ban/block for a month if he even tries to delete him if he even attempts to delete.

Edited by Gregosa

I'm curious to know what everone's longest video is? I had a rotation one that lasted close to 20 minutes (32) turns. It was my all rain rotation team vs a all trick room team. I lost in the end but I tried very hard to set up buffs with my bulky types.

Could somebody please give me the link to the page where I can watch battle videos , there's a lot of global links I have to remember.

If it's in my vs recorder(its a keeper) can it be watched faster.

Edited by Gregosa

I know my opponents name if that helps. It's a really long and awesome fight.

Did anyone record a fight against me, preferably a close fight? I'd like to watch and show it to friends asap.

I wanted to get friends codes from people I know Irl started but my first person who responded to my request made a dumb comment and now the whole post/potential fc exchange was ruined.

Edited by Gregosa

Alfred Kamon vs Richard [Round 2]: TD8G-WWWW-WWW2-8HFG

It wasn't fair, though. I already knew all of his moves apart from Dragonite's, while he was basically facing a whole new team of mine. You did well, Richard. You're a strong opponent and I can't wait to have more matches against you, especially when you'll finish your "serious" (as you call it :)) team.

Whew, got back to 1700s once again. That was hard.

I have to say, people in ranked battles are getting awfully strong.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Well, I took the three Pokémon I raised and had my first ever matches online with them. I'm happy to say that I didn't suck nearly as much as the people I was going up against.

Here's the code for the last one I thought: UMAG-WWWW-WWW2-8Y6Y

Could somebody give me a step by step way how to record battles. I'm a little confused about the global Link system. Plus I had to ask you guys for help earlier today on how to get my gamecard setting matched with region.

Whew, got back to 1700s once again. That was hard.

I have to say, people in ranked battles are getting awfully strong.

I gave up... for now.

Until I re-do my team, at least. Which is God knows when.

Srsrly, I dropped from 1729 to 1580. 150 POINTS, DAMMIT. THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!! D:< (I'm not even going to go on my GL account; I'm too scared too see my low ranking. I will as soon as I get back up to 1700. But only then.)

Anyway, I'm planning a very, very intricate team.

With lots of evasion.

Not that it can get very intricate with 4 Pokémon...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Could somebody give me a step by step way how to record battles. I'm a little confused about the global Link system. Plus I had to ask you guys for help earlier today on how to get my gamecard setting matched with region.

If you have the Vs. Recorder, you should be asked to save the battle after every match against another player.

Then you just access your Vs. Recorder, upload the video and get the code to share it.

I gave up... for now.

Until I re-do my team, at least. Which is God knows when.

Srsrly, I dropped from 1729 to 1580. 150 POINTS, DAMMIT. THAT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!! D:< (I'm not even going to go on my GL account; I'm too scared too see my low ranking. I will as soon as I get back up to 1700. But only then.)

Anyway, I'm planning a very, very intricate team.

With lots of evasion.

Not that it can get very intricate with 4 Pokémon...

Yup, I know the feeling, man. D:

You're not going to use Double Team all the way, are you

Well, I went up against some opponents who were clearly using something better than an in-game team. They were mixed results. I had one lucky win against someone using a Kelfki and a Togekiss. I also had a good match, which I ultimately lost, against someone using a Talonflame, Greninja, and a Mega Kangaskhan. My plan for beating Talonflame worked decently, and I beat Greninja. That Kangaskhan caught me out at the last hurdle. The shame.

I'll put up the code for that one later, if anyone's interested.

Edited by Shuuda