[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

Oh wow, intense battle! You guys have insane prediction abilities; either that or I'm very slow......makes me feel like I'll never reach that level....

Enjoyable watch, though!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked and it looks like you were right. Guess I was confusing Adaptability with Technician, lol

Yep. Technician multiplies the battle power x1.5 after the stab, so it would've been 40*1.5(stab)=60*1.5(technician)=90, like Scizor does.

I highly prefer Adaptability though, because holy cow you get a 240 bp Close Combat. XD

Oh wow, intense battle! You guys have insane prediction abilities; either that or I'm very slow......makes me feel like I'll never reach that level....

Enjoyable watch, though!

Thanks! :)

Well it's just a matter of practice, nothing extraordinary. I think everybody can reach a level like this if they just put some time, thought and effort in it. :) Some might be more talented like those japs, damn, but like I said, nothing extraordinary.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Yep. Technician multiplies the battle power x1.5 after the stab, so it would've been 40*1.5(stab)=60*1.5(technician)=90, like Scizor does.

I highly prefer Adaptability though, because holy cow you get a 240 bp Close Combat. XD

It's so strong I have no idea how Delphox managed to survive that SL I'm still confused

I've got some more free time for battling if anyone's willing. But don't forget that I don't use mega evolution just yet, so I'd highly prefer that my opponent doesn't use it either. Still waiting to be able to add my shiny brave Aggron from Emerald later and get its mega stone. :P

Not to mention Aggron appears to be the only Pokemon I really really like that can mega evolve at all. >_< (I do like Lucario, but I'm kinda tired of seeing him...)

However, if you simply HAVE to use mega evolution for some reason, I guess I gotta roll with it. So long as your entire team isn't mega evolving or something. I'd just see my Pokemon go down one by one in seconds... Which is no fun. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I've got some more free time for battling if anyone's willing. But don't forget that I don't use mega evolution just yet, so I'd highly prefer that my opponent doesn't use it either. Still waiting to be able to add my shiny brave Aggron from Emerald later and get its mega stone. :P

Not to mention Aggron appears to be the only Pokemon I really really like that can mega evolve at all. >_< (I do like Lucario, but I'm kinda tired of seeing him...)

However, if you simply HAVE to use mega evolution for some reason, I guess I gotta roll with it. So long as your entire team isn't mega evolving or something. I'd just see my Pokemon go down one by one in seconds... Which is no fun. xP

I can go for a battle if you don't mind.

I can easily not use Megas as I only have one and I barely use it.

PM your friend code and we can work it out

I can go for a battle if you don't mind.

I can easily not use Megas as I only have one and I barely use it.

PM your friend code and we can work it out

Okay. My FC should be in the OP though. :P

Vicious Sal: Oh, really? I hadn't known that. Well then, I guess I'm okay with battling anyone. lol

Well, I just checked and it seems my FC hasn't been added there yet for some reason. :/ So here it is again: 1091-7971-9087

My 3DS name is Kelly and my trainer's name is Kerena.

Wow... I could've sworn my Delphox was a goner there. I got VERY lucky. He hung on by a thread and that paralysis didn't kick in. You might have won if my Delphox had fallen, because it was my last Pokemon that could do a lot of damage to a Chesnaught. lol

But your team has a serious weakness to Fire type moves. While half of my team is Fire type. You ought to fix that. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Wat, Aegislash is pretty slow compared to Delphox. Unless Delphox was paralyzed.

It's just an hypotesis of mine, but I think that paralysis now cuts speed in half rather than reducing it to bits...

Did you save the battle, Justin?

I'd like it to be shared if you and Ana are ok with it.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Mine has outsped 1 I think...

No i didn't.

Also, Ana, why did you use Mystical Fire on Vivilion and not Flamethrower?

Cause I really like Mystical Fire, it's pretty. lol I thought it would've knocked it out in one hit anyway too. xP

And I didn't save the battle, unfortunately. I didn't really think anyone would've wanted to see it. How do you view other people's battles anyway?

Edited by Anacybele

Cause I really like Mystical Fire, it's pretty. lol I thought it would've knocked it out in one hit anyway too. xP

And I didn't save the battle, unfortunately. I didn't really think anyone would've wanted to see it. How do you view other people's battles anyway?

Be connected to the internet and using the vs recorder (which you haven't got I don't think) you can "search by code". Just enter the code and you can watch it!

Be connected to the internet and using the vs recorder (which you haven't got I don't think) you can "search by code". Just enter the code and you can watch it!

Yeah, I don't think I have it yet. :P

You'll get it after you've beaten the main story, which is way too late in my opinion but oh well

Oh, I see. Then yeah, I don't have it. I still have one more badge to get. It took me some time to get through the Team Flare stuff after the seventh gym. xP

EDIT: I just noticed that my 3DS name is actually Kelli, not Kelly. xP I must've done this because I like that spelling better, but... I'll just change it to Kelly. I feel like it for some reason.

EDIT2: Wait a minute, it actually isn't either one of those. It's KelKel. Yeah, I'll keep that. lol My Mii's name is Kelli though. That's what I was looking at. I feel newbish now. xP

Now both my Mii and 3DS username are KelKel.

Edited by Anacybele