Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2

Refa (7): Bluedoom, j00, Polydeuces, Paperblade, Strege, Reinfleche, BigBangMeteor

Reinfleche (6): Serious Bananas, Rocker64, Shinori, Grassbridger, bearclaw13, Refa

Shinori (2): kirsche, LAPLACE SPHERE!!

No Lynch (2): Elieson, Boron

Polydeuces (1): Kay

Not Voting (1): eclipse

"let's lynch refa, last minute quicklynches are always a good idea" said nobody in the history of mafia games

"yeah cool" agreed BBM

but suddenly, the deadline hit...!! luckily BigBadMaflord was near the DESTROY EVERYTHING button and pressed it at the last possible minute

SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED

reWfFSh.jpg

Refa - Samus Aran - Town Jack of All Trades - Lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions don't talk if you're not supposed to etc.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

Yeah so I woke up late (it's becoming a pattern!) and therefore you don't really get reads and stuff.

As a reminder, the chatroom opens in 12 hours and 36 minutes.

Also because last time was really rushed and any public discussion is just going to be people talking about how awful the last hour of phase was anyways, we'll probably start the private discussions ASAP and then if there's time left over at the end we'll have public discussion again.

A godly presence is felt over the town! All living players may join the channel (removed lol) on Darkmyst IRC and discuss the game for the next hour (5PM - 6PM PST). Note that discussion must be kept to the main channel - querying players about the game is not allowed. Dead players and non-players are free to visit and spectate, but interference should be kept to a minimum.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

Ugh the thing about last-minute panic turbowagons is that when they work out they're amazing (Kirby, Fakeclaim), and when they don't, you don't really get any associative reads from them at all... The first three votes were due to Paper's role and the next 4 were all last-minute.

Day 3

BBM's son BabyBangMeteor died for you're sins. R.I.P. BBM's son ;_;7

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Can't look up things now cause I'm on my tablet... IIRC my Proto reasoning was that he found nobody scummy and was defending everybody, which kind of felt like active lurking.

No, your Proto case was, "Glad you clarified that, Proto. So you find who scummy? Oh, thanks for laying it out: nobody, except BBM for role reasons.".

As far as the lack of commitment to my reads--that's playstyle more than anything else, I think. Note that my criticism of kirsche and Kay is for too much commitment to their reads. I'm fairly quick to drop my votes on people if I think others have presented reasonable counterarguments, because I don't have a ton of confidence in my reads generally.

Self-meta. Defend yourself with why said thing isn't scummy not, "Oh, I always do that" I understand lack of confidence in your reads (it's a problem I also have) but you should be more comitted to them. You seemed to drop your Boron case because Eclipse defended her more than because she defended herself, that's really not a good thing to do.

I switched to you because Rein's response to me caused me to have some doubt about his scumminess and your d2 content seemed worse, specifically that you suddenly had no more reads.

I thought that Boron and SB were no longer that scummy, which caused me to drop my reads on them. I needed to actually read up (not skim) and figure stuff out to form reads. I didn't explain this though so I can understand you being suspicious.

##Vote: Grassbridger

Oh, yeah I blocked Grassbridger so I'm now even more certain he's scum.