Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm catching up since I forgot this was a thing while talking to friends, BBM tell me what to change votals to exactly

man this town leader shit is hard

make people vote Shinori/Rein/Refa I guess. Put the inactives/sleeping people on Shinori? With the more active people voting Refa so they can switch if they want I guess. Mostly just get people to stop voting Bearclaw.

For the record, I haven't unvoted JSND because I still find him scummy, and since my vote's going to be moved anyway, it's kinda demotivating to have my vote not in my control...

Actually, this reminds me of .hack//TWR.1, where BBM/Paperblade pretty much nuked me with a self-persuasion and super game control early on

She has a problem with not being able to mislynch townies because she's scum

I don't even know who's not here

##IT'S TIME TO ROTATE THE BOARD

Rein (4): SB, Rocker, eclipse, Shinori

Shinori (4): Rein, Refa, Kay, Refa

Refa (3): kirsche, Marth, j00

BBM (7): BBM, Strege, Elieson, Boron, bearclaw, Polydeuces, Grassbridger

Not Voting: Paperblade

I think there are active people on BBM so they can unvote?

If anyone moves their vote to BBM I will lynch you

This saves my role for future days or forces the scumteam to out to quicklynch BBM, either result is acceptable to me.

D1 proved that Paperblade's role has no effect if people don't want it to have an effect, and I wasn't forcing anybody to claim to me with my role either. Rein chose not to claim and we didn't pressure him about it. I don't think either of the roles are "un-fun" or whatever.

nah I just didn't use it late enough

I could force people to lynch who I wanted every day by putting like

L-2: Super townie person

L-3: Guy I want lynched

Not Voting: rest

10 minutes before deadline

I have a problem with my vote getting moved around by the whims of one (or two, if BBM has a say) person. Not everyone is even around at phase end to unvote if they really don't want their vote there. I don't like having a town leader system. While I don't have to claim to BBM it's apparently the "best" way to play.

##Unvote

Not everyone is even around at phase end to unvote if they really don't want their vote there.

This is primarily the point. It can be a challenge to get a new wagon going if few are around.

##Unvote

ughhhhh

I have a problem with my vote getting moved around by the whims of one (or two, if BBM has a say) person. Not everyone is even around at phase end to unvote if they really don't want their vote there. I don't like having a town leader system. While I don't have to claim to BBM it's apparently the "best" way to play.

##Unvote

The more people claim to the leader, the more useful they are. That doesn't mean it's necessarily the "best" way to play, and tbh I got a lot more claims than I was expecting, especially as half the people who claimed were against doing so in-thread.

And everyone who was wagoning Bearclaw has like more than an hour to lynch him if you REALLY WANT TO (we've had much quicker turbowagons in the past), but I think that'd be a mistake.

The more people claim to the leader, the more useful they are. That doesn't mean it's necessarily the "best" way to play, and tbh I got a lot more claims than I was expecting, especially as half the people who claimed were against doing so in-thread.

And everyone who was wagoning Bearclaw has like more than an hour to lynch him if you REALLY WANT TO (we've had much quicker turbowagons in the past), but I think that'd be a mistake.

I wouldn't have claimed to you if SOMEONE hadn't outed the first two letters of my role in the first place. Also, the first sentence is exactly why I hate town leaders. If I want to be "useful" and help the town more then I should claim to the leader? Fuck that.

Day 2.6 - Votals

Shinori (7): Reinfleche, Refa, Kay, kirsche, LAPLACE SPHERE!!, Paperblade, BigBangMeteor

Reinfleche (6): Serious Bananas, Rocker64, eclipse, Shinori, Polydeuces, Grassbridger

BigBangMeteor (2): Strege, bearclaw13

Refa (2): Bluedoom, j00

Not Voting (2): Elieson, Sangyul

With 18 alive, it takes 6 to deadline lynch and 10 to hammer. You have a bit over 1 hour left in the day.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player