What led you to befriending the members of SF?

HK Motendra

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I befriended them as individuals, not as a part of this group called "members of sf". I befriended them because I liked them.

That, and I think my warm personality and (Qualified)charisma helped/made it easier.

soul was the first person that i considered a friend.

and then there were the guys at loaf.

and then oujays

and then those guys at team dof

and now you guys all suck

except stoly ily

and esme

I don't even know anymore.

^ This.

I don't even make friends here anymore really, I don't post casually enough these days to get to know the new people and I'm not really capable of making an effort to. I had just turned 20 when I joined SF and I'm 24 now; most new members are young enough that I can't consider them peers, so I have trouble speaking to them as though they are. Doesn't help that I've been the forum's admin for longer than a lot of people have even been on the forum at this point, so they tend to believe I'm inaccessible or view me as the enemy, lol.

I just stick to myself and the old friends I've made generally :P:.

^ This.

I don't even make friends here anymore really, I don't post casually enough these days to get to know the new people and I'm not really capable of making an effort to. I had just turned 20 when I joined SF and I'm 24 now; most new members are young enough that I can't consider them peers, so I have trouble speaking to them as though they are. Doesn't help that I've been the forum's admin for longer than a lot of people have even been on the forum at this point, so they tend to believe I'm inaccessible or view me as the enemy, lol.

I just stick to myself and the old friends I've made generally :P:.

Best to have small, good amount of friends than a bunch of new ones.

I befriended them as individuals, not as a part of this group called "members of sf". I befriended them because I liked them.

thing is, anywhere you go there are going to be people who don't suck

if you do anything for socializing, you'll bump into them

if you enjoy interacting with them, you'll seek them out to interact with them more

i don't know why i'm explaining "how to friends" but it's the only way i can think to answer the topic

thing is, anywhere you go there are going to be people who don't suckif you do anything for socializing, you'll bump into themif you enjoy interacting with them, you'll seek them out to interact with them morei don't know why i'm explaining "how to friends" but it's the only way i can think to answer the topic

And a very good answer it is sir.

i exist where there's mafia tbh. i don't think i've ever stayed on a forum that didn't have mafia for longer than a week. my priorities are 100% in order.

Edit: Oh hey then I forgot to discuss friend stuffs~!

I dunno I just talk and then when I find friendly/fun people I talk to them more~ And sharing interests can help too!

Hey, I logged onto your glorious kingdom yesterday.

Nobody was around.

I don't know how many times I have to explain to people that the only way to experience that glory is to be patient with the place =o

And Night really is right, usually activity in there centers around him

Otherwise Specta

But if you don't care enough to be patient, well your loss. Just don't judge it when you don't even stick around (more than a minute) to see =b (Because as far as I saw you only stuck around for one minute~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

To give you an example, I became friends with Boney out of mutual interest because he's a musician, and from my own real life background, I wanted to be recognized as just that, but in a different way. Next thing I knew, we're joking around all the time and I consider him someone that I'm glad I met. Does that clarify it for you?

really? i thought it was more like you started appearing in sf chat and ltp thread one day and i would randomly talk to you and tease you and stuff so eventually you became friends with BAD BONEY and other people

voh.gif

dat sig gif...

Edited by BadBonBon

Didn't you know? Internet people are fake. We're all creations of a very advanced AI. If you make friends on the internet, you're...GASP...

*holds hands over mouth*

...a loser...!!!

Edited by Nightmare

really? i thought it was more like you started appearing in sf chat and ltp thread one day and i would randomly talk to you and tease you and stuff so eventually you became friends with BAD BONEY and other people

dat sig gif...

there's ltp also, but our first encounter was in your music thread. After that was when i discovered ltp and took off from there

there's some logic in this world that my brain can't even begin to comprehend

Internet gives peoples something like "mask". In internet many many peoples don't behave like in normal life. I don't even like talking on facebook or similar programs/sites. Maybe you don't understand, but when talk with someone in real word I can get much more information than he/she talks.

Internet gives peoples something like "mask". In internet many many peoples don't behave like in normal life. I don't even like talking on facebook or similar programs/sites. Maybe you don't understand, but when talk with someone in real word I can get much more information than he/she talks.

so you think that beacuse it's easy for people to hide who they really are online, you would never make a single online friend?

so you think that beacuse it's easy for people to hide who they really are online, you would never make a single online friend?

Not only. While you are chatting with someone you can't do many things which I do normally. I can't go with them on pizza, I can't take them to some beautiful places, I can't do some of my jokes, I can't go with them for holidays I can't do many things which mean for me much.

Friendship it's not only words.