Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awakening has more skills than any other game, more over powered skills, stupidly high stats, and way too much customization to IMO be anything worth doing. Granted thats what was originally said about FE10 and we're getting closer to doing it everyday.

Do you need another player for the four...way...I'M TALKING ABOUT FE9? It'd give me a chance to test out one of my older teams for more than 1 go. Usual bans on Ike/Oscar?

Do you need another player for the four...way...I'M TALKING ABOUT FE9? It'd give me a chance to test out one of my older teams for more than 1 go. Usual bans on Ike/Oscar?

We have a full group but if anyone isn't able to play for whatever reason you could take the slot.

Yeah all the normal rules.

Uh, OK. Only if you're really sure (wouldn't want to make you MISERABLE FOR LIFE apparently not getting to play 4p FE9 does that trufax)!

Uh, OK. Only if you're really sure (wouldn't want to make you MISERABLE FOR LIFE apparently not getting to play 4p FE9 does that trufax)!

You can send your team into me and/or randa (He's hosting but I volunteered my services to help).

You can send your team into me and/or randa (He's hosting but I volunteered my services to help).

I thought you were playing. That's why I spent 10 minutes making a spread sheet for it.

Aether cannot proc when attacking bow users. Magic sword users also cannot proc skills such as Stun when attacking.

Espi, wanna fix this on the rules page? Ike can certainly proc Aether against Bow Users, unless using a Magic Sword.

I'm pretty sure Elieson is saying that Ike can proc Aether against bow users using 1 range weapons and the like, just not at well, 2 range.

query, why do Calill, Tauro and actually most of the FE9 prepremotes have lower hp caps randomly in the max stat listing in the FE9 max stat meta? Is it actually that way, or is it an error? I noticed that in a game with zm and doofina he had a 54 HP Calill and actually looking at it now Elincia and Tauro broke their listed hp caps. What's the actual ruling on it?

if possible a quick answer would be appreciated, i'm trying to make a team for the second round of the tourney, and want to get it done today because otherwise I won't have any time to make it till monday and that'll delay it even further

Edited by General Horace

you have access to 3 robes, i'm sure all of the units hit 39 hp with proc'ing it every level.

regardless it's irrellevant in averages + boosters is the vibe i'm getting? Thanks

Edited by General Horace