Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also RD will be a nightmare too. 13 will just be a nightmare party hosted by the possessed toejam of superman 64's medicated Dev team

What? I'm so confused.

What? I'm so confused.

Do you want to handle hosting games where the average unit can run just about any skill, any forge, and up to 5 skills per unit?

Superman 64 is kind of like that. a Visual Disaster. The worst N64 game ever made. I imagine hosting Fe10 and Fe13 matches will feel like playing that game.

Sorry never had a 64. And I feel like I get confused way to easily recently. But that's why I've been against doing an FE13 meta. 10 is still iffish. But we could just incorporate the new characters into FE9 meta and call it day.

Now I have an important question about 9 meta.

What Do you guys think about limiting the dragons SP to 25 like every other units so we don't have to deal with Nihil/Renewal/combat skill, tanks?

Sorry never had a 64. And I feel like I get confused way to easily recently. But that's why I've been against doing an FE13 meta. 10 is still iffish. But we could just incorporate the new characters into FE9 meta and call it day.

Now I have an important question about 9 meta.

What Do you guys think about limiting the dragons SP to 25 like every other units so we don't have to deal with Nihil/Renewal/combat skill, tanks?

Not a clue, haven't fought with dragons or against them but once.

Dat derail, so what is the consensus for breaker skills? Banned or +15 hit/avo?

In my opinion just limit number of breakers. Breaker skills still only work on one weapon type and no breaker counters stones, so Manaketes/taguel would gain some use from that. In addition, breakers don't nullify other breakers and there are weapons that grant breaker skills anyway.

So, no more than one or two, all 5 breakers is only possible for some children an the avatar anyway, and the damage output would be reduced. Awakening really could have used a DLC Nihil scroll, eh?

If you think you can handle my snipers akimbo, I'm game.

EDIT: Actually I thought of a better idea. What do you say to a gimmicky team game?

Edited by Baldrick

the default assumption should be that protection supports in FE9 do not block wrath criticals, instead of them blocking wrath criticals. with no evidence to support either argument, we should refer to the how most closely related mechanic functions.