2. 2. Second Part of the Worst Poll

3. 3. Best?

4. 4. Second Part of the best Poll

• Cordelia
    • Cynthia
    • MinervAAAAAAAAAA
    • None, I already voted in the other poll
    • Caeda

there needs to be "I voted in poll 2" for both the best and worst poll 1's.

Worst:
I really don't like Vanessa's design and she is such a bad unit in comparison to Tana.

Best:
Cordelia
Her strength and defense have been consistently strong whenever I use her in Awakening.

Best:

Cordelia

You have a new friend.

Seriously though, I won't vote because I've only played Awakening and it would be unfair to the other characters if I chose Cordelia without knowing anything about the others. Between the Awakening ones, it's Cordelia, since my last Sumia was so weak in the strength front that her only use was to ferry Chrom around and give him unneeded speed boosts.

Nothing here is indicative of people disliking Est.

I think a good deal of Est hate might have to do with Abel - or rather, how she up and abandons him after the end of Marth's second campaign despite the fact he was forced to fight against Marth and his homeland for her sake.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm one person

My opinions does not stand for the collective

And that's more or less why I dislike her (I don't dislike her for the choice to leave Abel, but rather how she handled the leaving part), but there's just the fact that she's a pretty shit unit too.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Yeah, she's terrible on both fronts. I like how in the flashblack of the triangle attack Marth has in FE12, her quote is really selfish.

"It's just you and me now!... Oh, and my sisters too!"

She comes off as really selfish and the Abel thing was unforgivable, unless she was captured...again.

Best: HELLO, ONLY ONE GETS A PRF WEAPON THAT MELTS THROUGH STUFF LIKE A RAPIER WISH IT DID~! The OTHER best is Palla, because I was arsed enough to write about her.

Worst: "Hi, my name is Syrene, and I get one-shot in the first chapter you can play me in." Given that it's Sacred Stones, that's just. . .bad.

Edited by eclipse

Worst: "Hi, my name is Syrene, and I get one-shot in the first chapter you can play me in." Given that it's Sacred Stones, that's just. . .bad.

My answer. I never got Est so i cant opinion on the matter. Syrene is terrible. She does have one use in the gorgon egg chapter, but her joining chapter and every chapter after that, she just plain sucks the ass.

Best? Obvious biased answer is obvious. Florina is amazing.

Femina is FINE, has bro bases and doesn't afraid of anything.

Only problem is her lack of Pursuit considering she's usually too weak to ORKO with not Sigurd's Hero weapons.